NPCs?

Lexaus2

I've seen in some servers, specifically "Salvation City" is the area on the map that had NPCs that would attack you on sight, is there a way to spawn some NPCs on Pwnozor's private server? on Chernarus?

If so how?

thank you and I understand that this is a long shot :)

Just add ai to a mission file on the chernarus map and merge it with the dayz map. set 'independent friendly to noone', so that blufor and opfor are enemy. You can make it so evryone attacks everyone else but that seems too easy. I feel it's better when all ai and z's attack only the player.

But you should use something like usps or dac to give the ai some more refinement and so they patrol.

You can give them high-end gear so they are a threat but also script it so that their equipment is removed when they die.

Many times I have been creeping stealthily around cherno and the ai has killed me when i didnt even know they were there. You can even spawn the servers high-end vehicles at ai bases so that players have to work harder to get the best vehicles.

Oh yeah you'll need to delete large chunks of dayz_anims\config banned items.

Do you know of a tutorial or something somewhere that may help? I'm new to the whole private server scene and that would help very much.

This is when i was just screwing around, i have been having issues with internet and i was testing stuff on my private server: http://www.twitch.tv/xyberviri/b/363407728

skip around if you see it at the abort screen, its because i was messing with server code and a couple of times i forgot that i was still recording ;)

Back