Nuke again

Microb

Hello... Some time ago I have created thread about sticking nuke to scud... I've found the way to do that but now I have trouble with nuke script itself...

First of all script was originally created for singleplayer but I have changed all Local command to usual... and still nobody can see that... Everyone except me can see only damage dealt but not explosion itself.

Logically if I can see an explosion then everyone must see that as it's not requiring any additional addons...

Any Ideas?

P.S. Here is the script
http://pastebin.com/NAUXuqX2

Rustler was able to make a menu with the scud and explosion appearing on everyones screen?
And i use to have a nuke script alone but it was just by a menu for my server to make a more scary mood kinda but players would only be able to see it like 1/4 of the time

At least now I know that it is possible =) Any ideas how or where to get that script(it's seems it's not leaked atm)?

Thenaks, seems interesting... but I've tried to stick it to the missile drop but nothing works, I guess I messed up something with RE as I dont understand how it works.

Now I have this where part separated with comment lines is from old script.
Script isnt working even not launching.

http://pastebin.com/QKcUvbgW

Script you gave me seems to be missing admin module...
Idk basically that I need is to make nuke explosion visible to all players...

Sorry man i have no idea im just returning after like a 5 month long break from DayZ and forget all the scripting stuff

On Shheps repack you can find the namalsk blowout Script. Its working on every Client separately but as its starts from the server, its kind of synched. So all get it at the same time. Maybe this can give you some insperation :)

Yeah but the only thing is that blowout is a global event, but nuke is a local one...
Well the only thing I see that in client side script there is no RE/or any special commands and that shows me that I don't know anything about MP scripting at all :(

I've tried to add

if (isMultiplayer) then { call compile (''[nil, nil, rSP''+''AWN, [], {
...SCRIPT...
}] call RE;'');

nothing changed ;(

i think you are missing the something:

The blowout script is from the server with setting a public variable:

ns_blow_prep = true;
publicVariable "ns_blow_prep";
and then on every Client there is this:
waitUntil{ns_blow_prep};

diag_log format["[NAC BLOWOUT CLIENT] :: ns_blow_prep = %1 Blowout is preparing, take a cover!", ns_blow_prep];
_bul = [] spawn bl_preparations;
So every Client is executing the Script local, but all of them do it at the same time

Back