Nuke Script for ARMA II Clan Mission?

Robertson

Hey there opendayZ, I was pointed here by one of my friends, (Doc) after I asked him where I could find the script for a Nuke. I ask for this as I am in an ARMA II clan and would like to make a Nuclear War campaign. I know such a script exists as I have seen it in the ARMA II campaign "EW" where a nuke is dropped on Chernarus. I have also seen a nuke be dropped by hackers in DayZ in one of FrankieonPCin1080p's videos, Link:

Please tell me how I may replicate/create a script that does this or even copy/paste one!
Thank you!

My ARMA II Clan's Page, Link: http://10-21st-company.enjin.com

-Robertson

Reactions: Doc
This script spawns one 1km in front of you, it is made to be run from the client side. Can be modified to click on map where you want to spawn it. Creds to hangender

You won't need the execvm scr\exec.sqf (re bypass) if you are running it from the server. To run it from the server it will probably need to be heavily modified and battleye filters changed to allow it.

Will this kill all the players and destroy vehicles on a server or is it just for show?

Wow, didn't know nukes were possible in dayz. I'd love to add this in to my admin tools, gonna have to look at it when i get home. If it needs modifying to work from the mission.pbo I may not be capable, but I'll try!

Back