Origins Server?

I import the .sql file using UTF-8 (Hope that's correct)

Error:

Code:
Error
SQL query:

DELIMITER ; ;

CREATE DEFINER =  `root`@`localhost` FUNCTION  `rndspawn` (

`chance` DOUBLE
) RETURNS TINYINT( 1 ) BEGIN DECLARE bspawn TINYINT( 1 ) DEFAULT 0;

IF( RAND( ) <= chance ) THEN SET bspawn =1;

END IF ;

RETURN bspawn;

END ; ;

MySQL said:

#1418 - This function has none of DETERMINISTIC, NO SQL, or READS SQL DATA in its declaration and binary logging is enabled (you *might* want to use the less safe log_bin_trust_function_creators variable)

Wow I'm surprised nobody has figured out Dayz Origins contains an Illegal server copy protection.

just browse to your dayz @DayzOrigins\Addons\dayz_code open with your fav PBO unpacker. Enter the commit folder and look for spawn_loot.sqf and remove this line

0 cutText ["", "BLACK",10];

from this section of code

if(!isnil("dayzLogin")) exitWith {
diag_log "DEBUG: pirated server";
disableUserInput false;
1 cutText ["WARNING !!! This is un-official server of Origins Mod and does not represent the mod concepts or gameplay experience intended by the developers.", "PLAIN",15];
player enableSimulation false;
};

this should fix the loot spawn issue.

if you feel so inclined go through all the other files contained in the dayz_code and remove all copies of this line from any that contain it.

Have fun!

want to see the difference check out my server just look for BSOD in dayzcommander. I have added extra's, fixed the day/night cycle. It pretty much runs how it should expect for the Survivor choppers they like to jerk across the sky instead of flying smooth.

if you had searched a bit you would have seen my post regarding beating this system. Some say it can't work but I haven't been attacked all weekend since I put the fix in Friday.

anymore news on how to stop those Platoon faggots from freezing the servers?
I added the script filters as indicated in an earlier post but that did not stop them. do I also have to put in the files from that archive?

Thanks,

anymore news on how to stop those Platoon faggots from freezing the servers?
I added the script filters as indicated in an earlier post but that did not stop them. do I also have to put in the files from that archive?

Thanks,
did you reload the scripts or better restart the server?

so i guess then the message is not executed by someone who is on the server...
i never really believed that though...

did you reload the scripts or better restart the server?

so i guess then the message is not executed by someone who is on the server...
i never really believed that though...

yes I did reload the scripts and also restart the server but just the filters doesn't seem to stop them.
I tried adding the .sqf files from the indicated archive into the dayz_1.origins.tavi folder, but I'm not sure if that's the location they should be placed. But I guess I`ll see soon enough if that does any help.

I'm not sure if they execute anything from outside the server, but on the last ocasion the server freezed, some new guys just joined.

yes I did reload the scripts and also restart the server but just the filters doesn't seem to stop them.
I tried adding the .sqf files from the indicated archive into the dayz_1.origins.tavi folder, but I'm not sure if that's the location they should be placed. But I guess I`ll see soon enough if that does any help.

I'm not sure if they execute anything from outside the server, but on the last ocasion the server freezed, some new guys just joined.

They'd go into the MPmission folder of the dayz_1.ori~ then once there with the init updated, repack into a new .pbo

Side note, anyone else having troubles with BluePhoenix's Admin Tools? All was installed correctly, and since installing, has only worked once. Since then it doesn't even pop up in the scroll wheel. Odd.

They'd go into the MPmission folder of the dayz_1.ori~ then once there with the init updated, repack into a new .pbo

Side note, anyone else having troubles with BluePhoenix's Admin Tools? All was installed correctly, and since installing, has only worked once. Since then it doesn't even pop up in the scroll wheel. Odd.

more plugs for a helpful friend... pm hangender on this forum or on skype. He has the best (and only working) origins anti hacks.

You may have seen his work stolen and leaked in this thread: http://opendayz.net/threads/1-7-6-1-new-antihack-script.8552/

tell him old hambeast sent ya!

Hi guys, can you check how many FPS your server runs at? my server runs at 5-7FPS with Origins, i got an 8core Opteron 2.0GHz and 4GB of ram with an Corsair 500MB/500MB SSD.

commands:
#Login rcon
#monitor 1

This is for the ingame chat to check your FPS.

Please post pictures/logs of it, cant belive my setup only put out 5-7FPS with 1 player online.
Please post your setups too.

My setup:
Xen Virtualized Windows 2008 server
CPU: 8core Opteron 6128 2.0GHz
4GB RAM
Corsair SSD

I used the downloaded files from page 5, and I average around 37-41 fps. I have seen it drop to as low as 25 when I enter a building. and on occasion jump to 47-50 when in a building. Must have to do with which building it is.

Hi guys, can you check how many FPS your server runs at? my server runs at 5-7FPS with Origins, i got an 8core Opteron 2.0GHz and 4GB of ram with an Corsair 500MB/500MB SSD.

commands:
#Login rcon
#monitor 1

This is for the ingame chat to check your FPS.

Please post pictures/logs of it, cant belive my setup only put out 5-7FPS with 1 player online.
Please post your setups too.

My setup:
Xen Virtualized Windows 2008 server
CPU: 8core Opteron 6128 2.0GHz
4GB RAM
Corsair SSD

We had problems with opteron too, cpu was always spiking at 90-100% causing the AI to lag . Removing the AI dropped cpu usage to 30%. Switched to windows 7 on a Core i7 3,6 ghz using KVM QEMU and cpu with AI is at arround 60% without spikes at 20 players. But AI is still a little laggy.

ok that solved the problem...
lower_case_table_names = 2 didnt work or me but lower_case_table_names = 1 works so far...

@Gagi2 - - Can you explain how you fixed this. I have the same problem with an external db, and I read the page that was linked in the post above your reply on this, but I didn't understand how to go about fixing this.

Back