Origins Server?

Got it working and my players are having a ball. I've managed to get Sarges AI workgin and I see self blood bag is already in there but BluePheonix's admin tools are being a pain. It seems to be related to

_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";

which replaces:

_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

in init.sqf. What I don't get is I cannot find the referenced path in the original line so I am unsure why it's even working. I had thought to try to merge the two player_monitor.fsm files but can't find the original. Anyone have any idea how to get this working? I'd like my admin's to have admin abilities.

My server log is getting spammed wit:

17:13:37 "CLEANUP: PERFORMING ITEM CLEANUP: TOTAL 27 LOOT BAGS TIME=391.783"
17:13:37 "CLEANUP: _itemNumer = 2, _itemNumerP=0, _itemNumerHP=25"
17:13:37 "Animals deleted = 0(Rabbits 0), Animals alive=0"
17:13:37 "At=[]"

Is this normal, have I set something wrong? how can I stop the spam?

Thats usual. The server anounces the cleaups of lootbags, animals and so on. This goes pretty fast as the time rans fastter

You were right. Thanks.

Now I'm getting kicked by spript restriction #115 when trying to join the server. It's relatred to

Code:
;" !"dayz_myBackpack addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,(_backpackWpnQtys select _countr)];" !"if (_bcpkWpn != \"\") then {\ndayz_myBackpack addWeaponCargoGlobal [_bcpkWpn,1];\n};\n};" !"if (_iItem != \"\") then {\n_item addWeaponCargoGlobal [_iItem,1];\n};"

Any idea how to fix?

5 addWeaponCargoGlobal !"_holder addweaponcargoGlobal [_x,(_ojWnQy select _countr)];" !"dayz_myBackpack addWeaponCargoGlobal [_bcpkWpn,1];" !"\"addWeaponCargoGlobal\"," !"_holder addweaponcargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];" !"dayz_myBackpack addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,(_backpackWpnQtys select _countr)];" !"if (_bcpkWpn != \"\") then {\ndayz_myBackpack addWeaponCargoGlobal [_bcpkWpn,1];\n};\n};" !"if (_iItem != \"\") then {\n_item addWeaponCargoGlobal [_iItem,1];\n};"

if you read the scripts.log from and search fpr 115 from the bottom you see what is missing.
there are several other things to fix in the scripts.txt to make origins work.

you can use this file including scripts.txt and anti-freeze additions

[Err] 1046 - No database selected
[Err] -- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for `character_data`
-- ----------------------------
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `character_data`;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------
as you put the database via Navicat Lite????

Alright, so we've had our Origins Files running on a dedicated box here for a few days and have been tracking issues we've had.

1. Loots seems to not spawn quick enough and then disappears after you leave the building.
2. Players who kill to many zombies will not get zombies spawned for them until they relog.
3. usage of the variables.sqf makes trash piles and dayz wrecks/ military camps in kameni and novi dobor not spawn.
4. Destroyed Vehicles don't respawn after server restarts 100% of the time.
5. When the time is changing from day to night it starts to get dark and then pop's back to full day time.

number 3 is complete bollocks. I have made use of the variables.sqf yet i still have all miltary camps and industrial builds in kameni and such.

ArmA2OA%202013-05-18%2016-24-50-33.jpg

help please:

Reading mission
script Debug/variable.sqf not found

help please

If you downloaded it from git link posted, for some reason, the Debug folder will not upload.
It removes it everytime.

I even deleted the repo and started a new one and it does the same thing.

Still working on it.

As far as I can see, folder name Debug can't be used on git.
Changing it to Debugs would work, but would also require editing the files to call the correct folder.

As far as I can see, init.sqf is the only file that needs to be edited in 3 places.

@Cortez - Are you aware of any other places that might need editing? And should we make the edits?

I am asking git support to see if there is a work around to upload the Debug folder as it is.

As far as I can see, folder name Debug can't be used on git.
Changing it to Debugs would work, but would also require editing the files to call the correct folder.

As far as I can see, init.sqf is the only file that needs to be edited in 3 places.

@Cortez - Are you aware of any other places that might need editing? And should we make the edits?

I am asking git support to see if there is a work around to upload the Debug folder as it is.

Yes you can rename the folder without issues but make sure you change all references to that folder in the init.sqf and in compiles.sqf

Got some more problems going now.

...Another thing is that players are duping when they relog, their old body just stands there in the ground, you are able to loot it as well and after a couple of minutes, it disappears. Anyone experienced this and have a fix?

Open @dayz_1.origins.tavi/addons/dayz_server/compile/disco_playerMorph.sqf.
Search for
Code:
while { _doLoop < 40 && !_isDead } do
(line 189 for me) and change "40" to "2"
It`s all.

2Cortez:

How to allow self bloodbag use only for lvl.3 hero & bandits?

Back