Origins Server?

Like i said it doesn't work, I've tried for a while now and I don't know why its doesn't work.

Your problem is that you have the folder with all the files you need, and you have a default .pbo file there too.
The .pbo always defaults to load and ignores the folder.
Delete the .pbo, leave the folder as it is. The init.sqf looks fine.
Start the server and test it again.

If you want, you can pack the folder into a .pbo format if you want, but in the MPMission folder, it's not required.

Sent another pull request for an "addon" type thing which gives the users the ability to have normal DMR damage or origins style DMR damage.

Here's a good interesting one for ya. When I finally decide to place this on my server and go live after all of this testing, when I execute pCleanup, it's now deciding to delete perfectly good vehicles, namely all Helo's. WTF?

Your problem is that you have the folder with all the files you need, and you have a default .pbo file there too.
The .pbo always defaults to load and ignores the folder.
Delete the .pbo, leave the folder as it is. The init.sqf looks fine.
Start the server and test it again.

If you want, you can pack the folder into a .pbo format if you want, but in the MPMission folder, it's not required.

Thank you, Now i get kicked for scrip restriction 87 any fix there?

Here's a good interesting one for ya. When I finally decide to place this on my server and go live after all of this testing, when I execute pCleanup, it's now deciding to delete perfectly good vehicles, namely all Helo's. WTF?

You should use the pMain which will call the pCleanup function.
pMain is required to prevent too many vehicles which will then cause the vehicles to disappear.

Not sure, but you might have to delete a few vehicles from the db if you have more than 387 I think is the magic number. What I did is sort the vehicles by last modified date and deleted a 2 pages of the oldest, and all my vehicles reappeared.

Without seeing the code in the sripts.log, we can't really provide a fix.
Post the line showing your kick.

You could also change line 88 to start with a '1' instead of a '5' and that should stop the kick.

Here Is the line i think, 05.06.2013 01:00:52: Austin (xx.xxx.xxx.xxx) ************************* - #87 "","_lastjipupdate","_lastupdate","_lastsync","_skipValue","_skipTime","_method","_i","_night","_nightValue","_nightSkip","_num","

In scripts line 88 already starts with a one, 1 setWeaponState !"\"setWeaponState\","

Edit: I disabled the refuel and it still happens, It started after i deleted the old pbo file.

You should use the pMain which will call the pCleanup function.
pMain is required to prevent too many vehicles which will then cause the vehicles to disappear.

Not sure, but you might have to delete a few vehicles from the db if you have more than 387 I think is the magic number. What I did is sort the vehicles by last modified date and deleted a 2 pages of the oldest, and all my vehicles reappeared.

Right, I know. When pMain() is ran, it further calls pCleanup (which is what the current problem is), and while the DB only has 340 active vehicles, when it's called it drops the whole count to 315, EVERY time now. Baffled as to why. The vehicles aren't a damage of 1 that are getting deleted, but none the less they're still getting wiped. Again, it's mainly the Air as well as the UN Urals.

And pCleanup ran on it's own still causes the same thing, so it has to be in the cleanup just can't figure out why it is now and hasn't been for the past 2 weeks.

Anyone fixed the leaking fuel problem? Ive checked the thread couldn't find how someone resolved it.
Thanks

I had that problem at one point in time. Make sure that the damage is set to 0 and the Hitpoints are 0 as well. If memory holds, that fixed it. If not, try setting the hitpoints for every piece to 0.03 as well as the damage to 0.03 and try that.

Okay, after not getting any answers, I try again.

Does anyone have a fix for arma2oaserver.exe crashing? It seems to be caused by HiveExt.DLL

EDIT: Usually happens at night with no players on.

Anybody experiencing warping, in vehicles or running?

Ive had players and also had it myself, where driving then one moment teleporting back to a previous point.
Its happening ALOT now!

I noticed that this happens where the body remains until your character data is saved to the database.
Once it's saved, it cleans up your character. I think something has to be adjusted to save character data immediately after quitting, instead of the usual timed character updates to the database.

afaik this happens on heavy loaded servers. Once the user disconnects a 40sec timer starts and keeps the bot online (anti combat logger). If the server is heavy loaded sometimes the timer runs out but the bot is still alive. You can then see it , loot it and shoot it. But once you shoot yourselv the actual character_data record in the database is set to Alive=0, meaning that you will spawn dead on next login.

With the latest github files (core_time.fsm and server_cleanup.fsm) this never happened again and my server jumped from ~12FPS to ~45 FPS .. thanks a lot to the ones that fixed it.

Back