Origins Server?

i think after 89 pages we might be able to get a summary ? but if i have to read threw all of it then i will i guess

Yes, many people have the origins server up and running. Different people have shared their server files in this thread, you can choose from which one to download. Major's github link is the one which are the primary one's i think I if m not wrong. Others have different mods and separate things setup in their files.

you might also wanna find and get a good antihack running, if its going to be a public server.

Lastly, most of the bugs have been fixed except the house inventory bug which in my case is not a big deal.

as for 1.7.5 .. we are not getting server files for that anytime soon .. but lets hope we do. Some people who are capable of providing us the leaked files, are trying.

I had some spare time so i though why not 'sort of' summarize things .. xD

If you setup your server and have any errors you need to troubleshoot use the search function on this thread, you will find the solution. Everything is here.

cheers!

I am also interested in this issue! But as far as I Poneman 1.7.5 is only for privat servers! Or am I wrong?

Friends and what about upgrade server to 1.7.5?? someone has solutions?

also some problems on Drew's server, first is that there is no menu of respawn and
sometimes after login black screen. and Selfblooding (now, try to make work).

omg just 2 posts above i wrote everything .. but i guess no one cares to read that much lol
I read your post, thx...you wrote "as for 1.7.5 .. we are not getting server files for that anytime soon .. but lets hope we do. Some people who are capable of providing us the leaked files, are trying." but i see some unofficial servers in list of dayzcommander that at this momet uses 1.7.5 (but i think that they also used server files from Major's github, I could be wrong) , so asked for solutions, maybe someone has)

I doubt it. mission's init.sqf calls for z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf which isn't there. Will try tommorow. But i dont think that this files are working. Even the guy who created these files says that they dont work.

At least the motd is funny.kingcunt.lol

Has anyone tried to make this DayZ Origins 1.7.1 server its own mod? I would like to be involved if anyone is currently trying to do so... The obvious benefit is if we decoupled these 1.7.1 server files from the Origins pipeline the game might think it is some sort of private build. We could patch up our Origins client files and try the latest Origins servers while continuing to run our own private servers.

Also it would be really interesting to hear from an Arma 2 modding expert on if there is an ability to automatically route clients that connect to our private servers that are missing the necessary client files to a file server hosting the 1.7.1 client files. Then we would grow our user base as opposed to considering hosting other server mods...

Just a quick update regarding the files posted from Encore. It's 1.7.1. The 1.7.5 mission file only calls for one sqf file (OriginsServer.sqf) in dayz_server/system directory. I am a little bit confused why nobody posted the dayz_server.pbo for 1.7.5. Did they restricted the access to this file?

Edit: Ugh, im stupid. Just saw the "feature list" of gtxgaming. Unbelievable that people pay for this shit.

Just a quick update regarding the files posted from Encore. It's 1.7.1. The 1.7.5 mission file only calls for one sqf file (OriginsServer.sqf) in dayz_server/system directory. I am a little bit confused why nobody posted the dayz_server.pbo for 1.7.5. Did they restricted the access to this file?

are you aware that the 1.7 files have been hacked?
How do you want the server retrieves files? If you can not answer this question .... we like you!

if you're really interested in the mod you would have seen on the official forum dayz origins as file servers for that version 2.0!

F*** google trad...

Hello gents - I got the server files (both of the ones posted. The leaked.rar and the other one.) I'm trying the not-"leaked" one at this time, which has the \Alternative Keys folder.

Initially, I had trouble with the server console loop and the client saying "waiting for server" which I resolved by rebuilding the server directory like I did for the pw0n0z0r build. That is, dumping the \Arma2 and \Arma 2 OA contents all together into one space and then adding the server files to it.

Now I am having trouble with something very simple, but I'm just not sure how to proceed.
I have the dayz_origins.sql file but I am not sure what to do with it. I know it doesn't matter where I keep it, but I must load it as the database into MySQL.
How exactly do I do that, and should I be running a new copy of MySQL from within the Origins server directory?

Once I do that, if I want to run pwn0zor's dayz build again, would I need to manually load his dayz.sql file (or whatever it is called) before I can run his DayZ server again?

Thanks guys!

there is no NOT LEAKED variant... these are the same files... just slightly modified...
and the alternative keys which are included in this package are quite useless...
but there is a working keyfile in the github already...

are you aware that the 1.7 files have been hacked?
How do you want the server retrieves files? If you can not answer this question .... we like you!

if you're really interested in the mod you would have seen on the official forum dayz origins as file servers for that version 2.0!

F*** google trad...
i have no idea what you are talking about...
but fact is these files were not released by the makers of origins... so they were leaked... one way or another...

and the 2.0 serverfiles they promise to release?... LOL... i believe it when i see it...
they wouldnt make all this bullshit to secure the mod now when they are about to release it on 2.0...

Thank you for the clarification Gagi2, on the versions.

Would you happen to have any tips on how to properly load that .sql file?

Thanks!
-HMS

Thank you for the clarification Gagi2, on the versions.

Would you happen to have any tips on how to properly load that .sql file?

Thanks!
-HMS

Hey hms,

You might find this useful... It's a close representation of vanilla Origins 1.7.1: https://github.com/MajorPainage/Origins1.7.1

What I actually use is this 1.7.1 server package: https://github.com/joenilan/DayzOrigins
- it's really fun and challenging with Sarge's AI in the mix...

You can always try my server out to see if you like it... Granted you will need the Origins 1.7.1 Client files. There are links on my website here: http://moosemilker.com

Connection details here:

banner_560x95.png

i have no idea what you are talking about... but fact is these files were not released by the makers of origins... so they were leaked... one way or another...[/quote said:
it is what I say!
spider because apparently decided not to use his brain and asked unnecessary questions!

and the 2.0 serverfiles they promise to release?... LOL... i believe it when i see it...
they wouldnt make all this bullshit to secure the mod now when they are about to release it on 2.0...

it is they who say on their forum ...

You really need to learn at least some basic english kanna.I asked about the server.pbo but forgot that gtxgaming basicly sells a controll panel where you can turn the server on and off, nothing more. Also, gagi is right. GamersPlatoon has no interest in releasing the server files until the verry last cent is in their pockets.

Hi, i have a working server with this files and the help of ur posts, and now i have a problem... i have this server in my own pc, and now a friend give me an account with TCAdmin to put there this server and get online 24h, but dont know how TCAdmin works... any1 of u know how to put there the server with TCAdmin?
Thx!

Back