Overpoch missing gear, money after restart

Geekin

Valued Member!
I hope some one here can give some possible solutions to this .. Ive got NAPF overpoch server missing items from safes, or other storage , except in backpack.. backpack and coins on body stay

Any Help Appreciated

Have the following installed ,
DZAI, WAI 2.20 beta, and DZMS.
Zupa Single Currency 3.0
Snap Build 1.4
Trade From Vehicle 2.0
RF3_Arty and Log Lift Tow
Service Point and configured for coins
CfgServerTrades

Im getting these RPT errors http://pastebin.com/r2zdYjUn

8:16:16 Error in expression < getVariable["actionSet", false];

if (!_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
8:16:16 Error position: <_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
8:16:16 Error Undefined variable in expression: _actionset
8:16:16 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_BackpackAction.sqf, line 1

------------

8:44:25 Error in expression <tVariable["lastInventory",[]]);
if (str(_inventory) != _previous) then {
_object>
8:44:25 Error position: <_inventory) != _previous) then {
_object>
8:44:25 Error Undefined variable in expression: _inventory
8:44:25 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 74

I did google the issue .. never found the link u posted .. Im using ess v2 I will have to dig around to find that one .. but here is the the server_updateObject.sqf file .. this is referring to zuppa single currency tried in his forum for this getting no where there
http://pastebin.com/DkL9TCwS

The RPT is already telling you what's wrong.

_inventory is not defined. This is simply because your variable is:

Code:
__inventory
with 2 of _ at the beginning where it should only be one ;P
Just learn to read the RPT :)

ok those clear .. but still doesn't fix the missing gear from safes, cars etc .. everything but pack and personal gear on character body.. I put some gear in shed and safe.. on restart all gone

so then your database is not getting updated with the gear when you place it

save gear and check the db.

IMHO it must be this error like schwede said, check
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]line 74
[*]18:25:29 Error in expression <tVariable["lastInventory",[]]);
[*]if (str(_inventory) != _previous) then {
[*]_object>
[*]18:25:29   Error position: <_inventory) != _previous) then {
[*]_object>
[*]18:25:29   Error Undefined variable in expression: _inventory
[*]18:25:29 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 74
[/LIST]

so first of all this is looks like the error you are looking for:

Code:
ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Fannypack as no characterID

But for today its to go to bed ^^
Lets see what i can do tomorrow

Ok it is putting items in the db , just put some gear in a tank and its in the db , before the server restarts

you can always get the update file and put it in your MPMission folder and use compiles.sqf to point to it:)

Hey Sheep :) .. Some are testing the new version of a2 epoch .. hoping it will drop soon .. since I will have to update anyway .. or switch to a3 server.. Im about to start new job ..wont have much time to do all this anway

so when you save stuff it IS getting into the database?

so then the problem is where it gets the inventory for objects .. not really sure where that would be, server_monitor?

so delete the rpt before a restart and walk up to an object that should have gear and see if errors appear and see if they are still in the database....

i also had an issue with similiar, it was single currency error on my part and vehicles had an incorrect objectid.
the currency can introduce the error you have because it affects all items that hold gear. follow the install steps again and verify its all correct.

Hey Sheep :) .. Some are testing the new version of a2 epoch .. hoping it will drop soon .. since I will have to update anyway .. or switch to a3 server.. Im about to start new job ..wont have much time to do all this anway
yer i gave up waiting for it and have moved to A3 ... so much better :) im porting as many scripts as i can to A3, at the moment im writing a supply drop script from scratch for it :)

Ok .. Server restarted and my aav still has gear , well at least its listed as having the gear in the data base... so it appears to be safes and sheds .. I still think its a Zuppa Single currency 3.0 issue , others in the forum for that have had same .. I was hoping someone could help me decipher

mine saves gear, as i said i had a similiar probkem and it was the single currency, but it was an error installing the script .. which is why i said check the steps again and verify

we were working on an arma3 mod .... i dont want to use all in arma and really lost interest in arma3 because of the maps .... they are just bland. should move on tthough, arma2 is at the end of its life expectency.

Back