Pheonix Admin Tools and Epoch 1.0.2.3

Chaingun427

Hello and thank you in advance. I've started a server recently on Dayzpriv and have almost all of the scripts loaded that we want, however i'm havin a serious issue with getting these admin tools working. I've followed both the included installation guide and the video guide on youtube (same thing different format) and it still does not show up in game for me (currently the only admin listed) I'd be glad to post a copy of my files if anyone would be willing to take a look and show me where i screwed up. (please no "go google that" i've been there and done that and i wouldn't be asking if i'd found a viable answer elsewhere)

If you are with DayzPriv, you should definitely look at paying the $10 a month extra for the Admin tools they already provide.

If you dont want to pay that, you could always pay the $50 for your own copy of the admin tools from the tool developers (link to them is found in various places here in Opendayz.net) which you can easily install on your own via FTP. I wont go into details on what is better or worse between the two tools - it's all up to users to research on their own.

I have spent time trying to get the Phoenix Admin tools working on Epoch myself, and was infinitely happier after I got the proper tools set up instead.

Back