Phoenix Mods Admin Tools & Epoch

He gives you a link to a video tutorial that is exactly answering your question. What do you want more? people...

I've followed that video to the letter and the admin tool are not working, which may be an issue with the 1.0.2.3 release of Epoch.

Cpuld some one upload a working scripts.txt as the one the provided is very weird
Also when i teleport i move and it puts me back to my original position

You can edit your scripts yourself by using the logs to find the appropriate lines to fix. somebody else said the teleport is broken in the newest version of epoch as well.

I haven't tried this so not sure if it worked :p @thomas withers its ok i was only playing. The guy said something about getting kicked in-game for using the guns or something, to fix this just look for the appropriate BE restriction and edit it. As for the teleport i'm not sure. As for the scripts.txt what he said ^^ :D

Create a folder called Scripts

Go to your Init & find the path for compiles

Change the path for compiles to : call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\compiles.sqf";//Compile regular functions

Open Compiles and find the line for player_spawn_2

Change the line to : player_spawn_2 =compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\player_spawn_2.sqf";

Now place the attatched file in the 'Scripts' Folder

http://www.mediafire.com/?ocf0p812scm986p

Go to your init ibn your mission pbo. Find the line that references compiles. It looks similar to

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\compiles.sqf";//Compile regular functions

And then change that line to the one right there ^^^^^^

Open up DayZ Code from PC\Programfiles\steam\steamapps\common\arma2oa\dayzepoch. Go to the init folder and copy that compiles.sqf into your mission pbo in the folder called scripts.

Open the Compile and change the line that looks like this, to the following code :

player_spawn_2 =compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\player_spawn_2.sqf";

Download the file I gave you, and put it in your scripts folder.

Okay so the teleporting works but when my server restarts the veicales reset to there position before i added the admin tools this is showing up in the RTP log

Code:
17:50:13 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 247: '/FSM/States/vehicle_cleanup.init': Missing ';' at the end of line
17:50:13 Error context ,0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=
17:50:13 Warning Message: File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 247: '/FSM/States/vehicle_cleanup.Sarge': '"' encountered instead of '='
17:50:13 Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.

this is lines 238-247 could someone correct whats wrong for me

Code:
      name = "update_objects";
      init = /*%FSM<STATEINIT""">*/"//diag_log format[""DEBUG: needUpdate_objects=%1"",needUpdate_objects];" \n
      "{" \n
      "    needUpdate_objects = needUpdate_objects - [_x];" \n
      "    [_x,""all""] call server_updateObject;" \n
      "" \n
      "} forEach needUpdate_objects;"/*%FSM</STATEINIT""">*/;
      precondition = /*%FSM<STATEPRECONDITION""">*/""/*%FSM</STATEPRECONDITION""">*/;
      class Links
      {;

Back