phoenix's admin tools 1.8.0.3 - Battleye kick

Sporefun

Hello,

I installed the admin tool phoenix's on my dayz server 1.8.0.3 but when I use the menu I'm constantly kick by "script restriction #74".

I do not understand what I have to change into the scripts.txt for battleye no longer kick me. Can someone explain to me?

Thank you.

OK, battleye problem is settle , however I have now another problem, I had to miss something in the installation because when I activate the menu nothing happens, nothing displays. I am going to try to find where is the problem but if you have any solution i'm willing to take it.

Thank you so much for the help

@Sporefun, make sure you placed your PlayerID in
Code:
waituntil {!alive player ; !isnull (finddisplay 46)};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["######","######"]) then {
        sleep 30;
        player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

the Activate.sqf where "######" is.

this adds the scroll option to the players listed inside the Activate.sqf. Optionally you can change the "Tools Menu" to whatever you want the scroll menu to be named.

Yes I've done that, my problem is that the "Tools menu" option is displayed but when I activate it nothing happens.

ok did you also put your player id in
Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["Place ID Here","#######"]) then { //all admins
        if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#####","#######"]) then { //mods
        adminmenu =
        [
the all admins part of your Admintoolsmain.sqf? Also make sure you have your id in the super admins part as well shown here:
Code:
        if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["Place ID Here","#######"]) then { // super admins
                adminmenu =
                [
                        ["",true],
                                ["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:ToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                                ["Skins Menu", [3], "#USER:SkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                                ["Weapon Kits", [4], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                                ["Shields Menu", [5], "#USER:ShieldMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                                ["Vehicle Menu", [6], "#USER:VehicleMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                                ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
                        ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]             
                ];};
};

it sounds like you have the first part correct so now the first above code is to give you main menu for the tools. the second set of code posted above is to give you the super admins set of commands

A big thanks to you it works finally! Everything works except the spawn vehicles, I'm kicked by BattlEye "BattlEye setVariable Restriction #1"

Edit: I also have this script restriction when I spawn weapons. it's not always: Battleye: AddWeaponCargo Restriction #74

look in your setvariable.log after you are kicked for it and PM me what it says (minus your GUID. It might list a line of code)

same for addweaponcargo.log.

Hijacking thread in 3..2..1...

Hi,

Maybe you can help me Vampire.
I installed the admin tools no problemo and it works.. Kinda.

When I log in I get the scrollmenu directly, and when I select something it excecutes the action but after that POOF the admin menu is gone and never returns.
Any ideas on this?

Back