****Planet F8L****New Server

Sara

Hello,

I am Sara (ingame name F8LB30TCH) the server owner, along with Jeff (ingame name F8L3RR0R). We are the server owners !! Our server population is 10-20 players on average, sometimes it is lower, sometimes it is higher. Just depends on when your playing. Don't let the low pop scare you away think of it as a chance to get on and get your base built and start looting items and getting ready for then where are more people on! Here is a little info about our server -

We currently have

• Base Building
  • Cleared Roads
  • Vehicle Tow
  • Full Moon Nights
  • Street Lights
  • Veteran
  • Waypoints
  • Crosshairs
  • Active Admins
  • Part Scavenger
We also have Additional Anti Hack program TSW (The Silent Warrior). Our map tho traditional Chernarus, F8L3RR0R has added in custom buildings to both Air fields, Stary, Green mtn. and other random buildings thru-out the map! I'm sure im forgetting something but I will update this as other things change!

You can add our server if you haven't already on Dayz Commander using:199.217.115.210:2352
If you don't have DayZ Commander you can always search for us on multiplayer using F8L!

Hello all,

We have made some changes to our server, we have taken out the chopper tow, and the extra seating, and added in Vehicle towing and Part Scavenger! Come check out our website http://planetf8l.webs.com/ Hope to see you in game soon!

Back