Players gets kicked from changing clothes (Sauerland)

Maddin

Hi,

i do know fer sure, that there are a few dozen Posts, about a bug where players appear passed out with a broken leg, when they change clothes. They have to relogg in Order to move again and after they don't have the clothes on.

Some might say "It's InfiSTAR" and yes, i got InfiSTAR. But i can't find any code line in the AH.sqf, that could cause the Bug. So i found, that in the Logs it sais: "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player NAME. Position in debug!". I actually found that part inside the player_sync.sqf File.

PHP:
private["_debug","_distance"];
_debug = getMarkerpos "respawn_west";
_distance = _debug distance _charPos;
if (_distance < 2000) exitWith {
    diag_log format["ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player %1 [%2]. Position in debug! %3",name _character,_characterID,_charPos];
};

I changed the distance from "2000" to "20000" just for testing, if that maybe is the error. But it did not affect the Bug in any way. It was still there.

Now i have no clue, where to look at or how to fix it. Did anybody else manage to do so?

Never mind this. It's working now. Changed the coordinates of "respawn_west" to the Center of Map and also edited the distance from 2000 to 200.

Only had to find the negative value that is reported in the error in your mission.sqm and change to positive. Had the same problem in Takistan.

Back