Players getting kicked for idle? Sometimes cant join at all?

Lately today players have been unable to join. I have two players who aren't having this issue. Three other players are describing that when they are nearly loaded in the game, they can hear the background game noise for a few seconds. Then they are stuck at the loading screen, they BEC kicked them. In my admin tools I see that they are in the server in the player list, and I can see there character in the far far top left of the map. Its as if there character isn't creating properly.

I tried backing up my custom loot table, restarted the server. And they could join! Then I told them to try and rejoin again. It worked. But moments after I joined they got kicked for player idle even though they were clearly running around.

What the heck is going on? What is causing this?

I always feel bad posting my issues on the forums but I am desperate to get this fixed.

Well did some research and it seems this has to do with epoch 1.0.5.1

Clearing the players character data in the database its supposed to help which kind of does (hard to explain) but its always a random handful of players that are having this happen. Really frustrating really, cant seem to find a solution.

Well did some research and it seems this has to do with epoch 1.0.5.1

Clearing the players character data in the database its supposed to help which kind of does (hard to explain) but its always a random handful of players that are having this happen. Really frustrating really, cant seem to find a solution.
I have same issue, it's definitely epoch related, I think 1.0.5.2 it's fixed ( when it comes out)

no news yet but im waiting on it as i will be updating the repack to it as not being able to login is a massive issue :(

Have you tried clearing the character data of the effected players? I was told that would work for sure, I have't successfully tried yet. And it seems to only be a handful of players who aren't affected and who are.

Have you tried clearing the character data of the effected players? I was told that would work for sure, I have't successfully tried yet. And it seems to only be a handful of players who aren't affected and who are.
it does work yes ( although the issue still comes back for the user) but that effectively wipes the characters

Back