Players Getting Kicked From Server

Vanorlv

Hi

So recently i got a Epoch Server from Survival Servers, and we set it up and got it working fine, i gave the IP to my friends and they connected and we started having a good time. However since day one before we even installed and Scripts or changed any files occasionally this message would pop-up

"Playername": "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.daz_epoch, glt_m300t, sigisolda, suv_col csj_Gyroac"

we ignored it at first just believing that the player didnt have Epoch Instanlled and accidentally clicked our server on DayZ commander, however soon we realized every single person aside from my group of friends got this same exact message. We would see this message pop up 15-20 times a day. Never once another player aside from us connected to our server.

I wrote a support ticket to Survival Servers and asked and what this means and what is the solution they replied after two days.

"Yes that is modified client files!"

I'm not knocking them because i know they are busy with other problems, but I would really appreciate it if somebody could help us solve this issue so my server could possibly start building a nice population. A part of me dies a little bit every time i see that dammed message!

Well i'm very new to this whole running servers thing so i'm not sure. All i know is that it was given to me this way =[ i know i suck. Any chance you can point in the direction of a tutorial to fix this ?

The Version it has on DayZ commander is

Heres the server IP too 198.154.117.6:3302

I'm just wondering if there is anyway i can go in and just remove these files or something so that people can start joining

Yeah i do cause i can play other Epoch servers, thanks for the help but it doesnt matter anymore i canceled my subscription to Survival Servers their was just too many issues with the server

Back