Players keeping gear after death

daambi

Hi, my server got hacked last night and since then when people die they spawn back in with the gear they had when killed, also the server restart warnings are sometimes showing and sometimes not! I run a dayz.st server and apologise in advance as I'm very noobish at sever hosting too.

Anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful

Thanks

They said to do a rollback and any issues should be resolved, the problem is it won't rollback my control panel just freezes and then times out.

I emailed them back stating the rollbacks time out and don't happen but at the moment had no response.

Thanks

I emailed them back stating the rollbacks time out and don't happen but at the moment had no response.

Thanks

They didn't reply to me when I e-mailed and told them the same thing regarding the rollbacks

I found on my server, the rollback did take place, but about half an hour after I clicked the restart button. Even though the page timed out

I then had the same issue where people respawned with their gear on death. This happened twice or so per player who was around at the time of the restart. And after the second death they went back to spawning normally with no gear.
Was frustrating but with no response from dayz.st about it we just put up with it

They didn't reply to me when I e-mailed and told them the same thing regarding the rollbacks

I found on my server, the rollback did take place, but about half an hour after I clicked the restart button. Even though the page timed out

I then had the same issue where people respawned with their gear on death. This happened twice or so per player who was around at the time of the restart. And after the second death they went back to spawning normally with no gear.
Was frustrating but with no response from dayz.st about it we just put up with it

Thanks for the response man, I did the rollback as it froze out but like you mention I believe it actually went ahead! Had no one mention spawning with the gear they died with although it did mess up my starting loadout and people were spawning with M24's which is just what you need!

Back