Players only able to repair glass on vehicles...

lazyink

Valued Member!
Staff member
This one has me stumped. Recently my players have only been getting the option to repair the glass on vehicles.

Anyone have an idea why this may be happening? Or ever where i should be looking for the problem?

Thanks!

I think this is a bug i've had it happen once with a Huey, it was showing all sorts of things as damaged but would only allow me to repair the glass, so i repaired the glass jumped in and everything was green again.

Is the fix posted anywhere by Razor, if its easy enough to implement, i'd be willing to do it myself. vehicles are pissing me the fuck off.

The in-vehicle damage indicator is rarely to never accurate for vehicles that haven't been repaired since they were spawned. However, the repair menu is always correct. For example, if the in-vehicle indicator says all parts are orange, but the repair menu shows one of the wheels is red, you only need to repair the wheel. After the vehicle is fully repaired, the information from the damage indicator matches the repair menu just fine.

The in-vehicle damage indicator is rarely to never accurate for vehicles that haven't been repaired since they were spawned. However, the repair menu is always correct. For example, if the in-vehicle indicator says all parts are orange, but the repair menu shows one of the wheels is red, you only need to repair the wheel. After the vehicle is fully repaired, the information from the damage indicator matches the repair menu just fine.

And what goes on in the situation of vehicles turning green instantly?

And what goes on in the situation of vehicles turning green instantly?

From experience, that happens when you examine a freshly spawned vehicle that doesn't have any 100% damaged parts. So you will never find a freshly spawned vehicle with any parts that are partially damaged (orange or yellow) according to the repair menu (not the in-vehicle indicators). Only when a part is completely missing (ie: missing an entire wheel) will the part of a fresh spawn vehicle show up as red in the scroll menu.

From experience, that happens when you examine a freshly spawned vehicle that doesn't have any 100% damaged parts. So you will never find a freshly spawned vehicle with any parts that are partially damaged (orange or yellow) according to the repair menu (not the in-vehicle indicators). Only when a part is completely missing (ie: missing an entire wheel) will the part of a fresh spawn vehicle show up as red in the scroll menu.

That's basically what I've noticed, if a part isn't completely shot to shit (say a tire is totally missing) - the vehicle will instant repair - What's odd is that i'd have set the vehicle damage to as high as possible and it still does it cuz for w.e reason none of the parts are ever fully destroyed or missing.

that's just a good news then about the repair glass on these vehicles. I am sure everything can always be done so right.

Back