Players spawning on old/others profiles

Merg

Hi,

My server is hosted on dayz.st (ok but servers have a lack of specs). When the server gets to 50/50 players are spawning on old or other characters profiles, witch makes everything really weird.

If anyone has encountered anything like this, i would like to know a solution for it.

Thanks,

switching host helps

dayz.st server are good, easy to setup and kinda stabil server that will pretty much always be "running" ... however the servers are pressed to the max and if you have a full server this will just randomly happend

switching host helps

dayz.st server are good, easy to setup and kinda stabil server that will pretty much always be "running" ... however the servers are pressed to the max and if you have a full server this will just randomly happend
Thanks, definately going to so that. I host a Epoch server on HFB witch works well. What host do you personally prefer?

I get the exact same issues when my playercount swells to 30+ (I'm also Dayz.st, and looking to move). It's a shame too because I love the server tools, and the server runs very well at <20 people. If they could just ease up on cramming so many servers into each box and add some !real! support, it would be the go-to company.

Waiting days for a reply on a "Server down" support request does it for me though. I'd also like to know who you guys like.

right now im using vilayer, and so far im pretty happy with it ... prices are not the cheapest, and there arent really any server tools provided, but servers runs a lot smoother then when i had dayz.st

right now im using vilayer, and so far im pretty happy with it ... prices are not the cheapest, and there arent really any server tools provided, but servers runs a lot smoother then when i had dayz.st
Im gonna give hfb a try since vilayer is a bit too expensive for me.

Back