Please help adding buildings to taviana

calamity

Ok I have added tons of buildings to my epoch tavi server but I cant seem to get custom buildings in my taviana 2.0 server

I placed the mission.sqf I created in my dayz_server building folder
In server fuctions I put [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\test.sqf";

server loads but not the new buildings.
I s there a different way to do it for taviana?
do I have to use the beidi file ??
I see video tutorials say insert each building into database (thats crazy)

I just found the problem was a typo in path.
while ur here how can I place a runway that isnt covered by grass??
I placed a runway by the racetrack, but its covered by the grass

@Vampire - Think you could help me out with buildings on my Napf server? I built some stuff in the 3D Editor but I have a major problem going on somewhere. When I load the mission.sqf (Was following a tutorial on YT ; also the mission.sqf is in a scripts folder so I put [] execVM "Scripts\mission.sqf"; )

I went through, deleted the AI that I had placed and got rid of the center and groups, but the server starts with a black screen and loads VERY slowly, this happens now even when I remove the mission file.

The only reason that I think this could have happened was because I started with the groups and AI enabled, when I loaded in (Forcefully pretty much) I was in the center of about 20 AI of the same character, and the objects I placed were teleporting from place to place randomly.

If you arent able to explain it in text I will be on my TS later today at about 4:30-5:00 PM (CST).

Cheers, Lucky.

Back