Please help to get my repair option working Epoch Taviana 1.0.4

rsxownes

Hey guys, for some reason my repair option on the scroll wheel is not showing up. I'm using epoch Taviana, 1.0.4. I've been trying to tinker within the fn_selfActions.sqf to try and get it back. Anyone tell me what's wrong within the file? Here is part of my fn_selfActions file that has to do with the repair. I have self bb, suicide, salvage, auto refuel, building snap.

Code:
scriptName "Functions\misc\fn_selfActions.sqf";

//Repairing Vehicles
    if ((dayz_myCursorTarget != _cursorTarget) and _isVehicle and !_isMan and _hasToolbox and (damage _cursorTarget < 1)) then {
        if (s_player_repair_crtl < 0) then {
            dayz_myCursorTarget = _cursorTarget;
            _menu = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction [localize "str_actions_rapairveh", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\repair_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false, "",""];
            _menu1 = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction ["Salvage Vehicle", "Scripts\salvage_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false, "",""];
            s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu];
            s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu1];
            s_player_repair_crtl = 1;
        } else {
            {dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} forEach s_player_repairActions;s_player_repairActions = [];
            s_player_repair_crtl = -1;
        };
    };

Hi, I don't have Taviana, but I know that if self blood is put in incorrectly it can break the Epoch features. The best way to check this is to go to your traders and see if you can get into their menu. If it is bloodbag I would take it out and follow Trainwrecks. I had this issue too first time I put it in and that's how I fixed it.

Almost forgot, another issue could be if you put this line;

Code:
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf";

Above the progressLoadingScreen 1.0; where it says this;

Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs

This could cause a problem also.

You'll want it to look like this;

Code:
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf";

Last edited:
Back