please help

Dirt Diver

i am running a sauerland pvp server, and am having a serious issue with people changing clothes,
basically they change clothes and die/goto a white screen,(when this happens it seems as tho they are not in game anymore) they have to completely shut down arma to come back in, when they spawn back in, they spawn where they died and still have all there gear but cant change clothes and there old body is still there, allowing them to dupe everything in there inventory, i have looked everywhere and cannot find what is going on

~DD
if this is in the wrong section im sorry

edit: it seems this is a server sync issue when changing clothes
"ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Larri [2514]. Position in debug! [12547.4,-5866.05,0.00143433]"
any help would be absolutely appreciated

Last edited:
hey dirt diver you wouldent happend to know me ?

my advice is find the take clothes file and then get a new one and replace it because somthing in it is wrong i beleive

i am running a sauerland pvp server, and am having a serious issue with people changing clothes,
basically they change clothes and die/goto a white screen,(when this happens it seems as tho they are not in game anymore) they have to completely shut down arma to come back in, when they spawn back in, they spawn where they died and still have all there gear but cant change clothes and there old body is still there, allowing them to dupe everything in there inventory, i have looked everywhere and cannot find what is going on

~DD
if this is in the wrong section im sorry

edit: it seems this is a server sync issue when changing clothes
"ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Larri [2514]. Position in debug! [12547.4,-5866.05,0.00143433]"
any help would be absolutely appreciated

Does this happen every single time someone tries to change clothing or just sometimes?

hey dirt diver you wouldent happend to know me ?

my advice is find the take clothes file and then get a new one and replace it because somthing in it is wrong i beleive
i will try this, thx, and im not sure if i know you, what other names are you known by

Back