Problem when adding death messages to my dayz.st server HELP!

as far as I understand, there is nothing in this code that would cause a script restriction. Correct me if I am wrong please.

So i added the death messages in my dayz server with this code http://sponsored.dayz.st/wiki/index.php?title=Kill_Messages but now when i go in i get a script restriction #20 what do i have to add in my Scripts.txt to bypass that?

I believe you will have to open your Scripts.log and find the exact message that is popping up with the script restriction. If you post that, someone may be able to help you make an exception for it in your Scripts.txt.

i am trying the same that ArchMelleck is trying, but i just get requesting autentification on loading screen then get "something went wrong". this is the error in RPT:

10:30:23 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
10:30:23 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
10:30:25 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
10:30:26 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
10:31:43 Client: Remote object 2:4 not found
10:31:43 Client: Remote object 2:5 not found
10:31:43 Client: Remote object 2:6 not found

Back