Problem with Blue Phoenix tools

Hadlis

I run an Epoch server and recently upgraded to 1.2. I had the tools working great with 1.5. Now everything works except when I try to teleport. It will place me in the new spot but my screen starts to flicker back to my original spot. When I try to move it brings me back to where I teleported from. I'm also unable to teleport anyone to me. All other functions are working fine.

Anybody have a clue what could be going on?

So nobody has a similar problem? Or has any advice about this problem. Is there any admins with working admin tools that would like to share which mod they are using.

Thanks

I have the similar problem and i was told you had to override the player _spawn2, and i got no clue what it means.
when i found out i will post a fix here.

Hello im not sure about epoch as ive never ran that before , but it sounds like the anti tp script , in your init.sqf look for this line [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"; and change to this //[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"; ,like i said i only use dayz server so it might be diffrent with epoch if you get stuck ill take a look for you .

ye i have found something to fix it else well and currently working on it, so if all goes wel i will post what i have done

Thanks for the replies....Our other server admin has found a fix for this and will be posting it as soon as he gets a chance. Hopefully it will work for everyone.

Back