Problem with spawning more vehicles

kikyou2

Valued Member!
Hi there,

I'm using the Bliss build now for a long time but I discovered a huge problem.

Yesterday I set up a new Taviana Server and tried to spawn all the vehicles. As I do as always I started the db_spawn_vehicle.pl with the parameters

Code:
--instance 1 --limit 400 --host localhost --user **** --pass **** --name taviana --port **** -cleanup bounds

But it spawns never more than 60 vehicles, although there are over 300 spawns in the world_vehicle table for the world_id 10 which is Taviana. I already set up the chance from 0.7 to 0.99 but it doesn't count.

Regardless how often I restart the script it doesn't spawn more vehicles. Does anybody has a fix for me? It would be take so long to paste all the 300 vehicles in there manually with custom damage etc.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

kikyou2

I already figured it out. Sorry was my failure.

For everbody who would have the same problem:

Check thatt you did the following:

Code:
11.[SIZE=14px][FONT=Helvetica][COLOR=#333333]If you are using a world other than Chernarus, run [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=12px]perl db_utility.pl setworld <world_name>[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=14px][FONT=Helvetica][COLOR=#333333], where [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=12px]<world_name>[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=14px][FONT=Helvetica][COLOR=#333333] is the name of the world you specified when running [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=12px]build.pl[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=14px][FONT=Helvetica][COLOR=#333333].[code][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px][FONT=Helvetica][COLOR=#333333]And also checked that the max limit is set high enough for every vehicle to spawn (as standard there are more spawn points than the max limit allows).[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Helvetica][COLOR=#333333][SIZE=14px]:)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Back