[Project] Basebuilding 1.2 change Code

Its integrated in my BB Improvements

7Hhkb2E.png

s9PQim3.png

You have only to change dayz_characterID to dayz_playerUID at this two points and no problem.

Maybe you would consider to let the function in player_remove.sqf stay and just copy it and then change in the second one to dayz_playerUID that it would recognize old ownership too.

Yes i get that but how do i convert the database that's allready there now ?

(P.S. There are around 17 pages x 34 objects allready built by appr. 22 players)

Hi there!

Since the Basebuilding 1.2 Mod is a great addition for every Server I want to fix some of the issues which this still have.

First I want to fix the Codes which are generated for the removal of Objects or to Operate Gates.

The Code is exactly the same as the ObjectUID and the ObjectUID is generated from the numbers of the position of the Object. If the Object shifts the Object Code will no longer work and here is the problem -> nearly every Object shift.

So I wanted to take another way to generate the Code. My atm best idea is to change it to the following:
-if the Object is written to the database it will write the PlayerUID to the CharacterID field and not the CharacterID so that if you die you're still the owner of the Object (this I want to change too for normal tents etc)
-the Code should be taken from this field too

The advantage is that the code will not change so the Code should work still if the Object shifts.

I will start for this today and will post the complete solution if I'll have one, maybe you're interested in this too and want to help?

Then just post everything here! It doesn't matter whether you can code, if you can contribute a new idea or something it can help too!

Thanks for your attention, now gettin it on! :)

Cheers

kikyou2

Hello,kikyou2 could you give me a hand about edit BB1.2 stuff?

about more you can look this,
http://opendayz.net/threads/need-help-about-add-base-building-1-2-in-namalsk-problems.10644/

Yes i get that but how do i convert the database that's allready there now ?

(P.S. There are around 17 pages x 34 objects allready built by appr. 22 players)

I would like to know this as i cannot get the script to update any longer and people are stuck outside of their base

UPDATE instance_deployable d LEFT JOIN (
SELECT DISTINCT d.owner_id, s.unique_id
FROM instance_deployable d
LEFT JOIN survivor s ON s.id = d.owner_id
WHERE s.is_dead =1
) AS dead ON dead.owner_id = d.owner_id
LEFT JOIN survivor live ON live.unique_id = dead.unique_id
SET d.owner_id = live.id WHERE live.is_dead =0

Back