[QUESTION] DayZ Debug Monitor

Zeuzy

Hi I am using the below script for a custom debug monitor however I would like to add Days Survived also, I would really appreciate if someone can advise.

Also is there a way of changing the position of it on the screen as I would like to move it up slightly.

Many Thanks for any help in advance.

Code:
if (isNil "custom_monitor") then {custom_monitor = true;} else {custom_monitor = !custom_monitor;};

while {custom_monitor} do
{
    _kills =        player getVariable["zombieKills",0];
    _killsH =        player getVariable["humanKills",0];
    _killsB =        player getVariable["banditKills",0];
    _humanity =        player getVariable["humanity",0];
    _headShots =    player getVariable["headShots",0];
    hintSilent parseText format ["
    <t size='2'font='Bitstream'align='center'>%1</t><br/><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left' color='#ff0000'>Blood:</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream'align='right'>%2</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Humanity:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%3</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Murders:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%4</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Bandits Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%5</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Zombies Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%6</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Headshots:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%7</t><br/><br/>
    <t size='2'font='Bitstream'align='center' color='#ff8a00'>THE ODDBALLS</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='center' color='#ff8a00'>www.theoddballsclan.com</t><br/>

",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round _humanity,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,_headShots];
sleep 1;
};

You would use dayz_skilllevel as the variable to find the number of days, but currently in 1.7.7 that doesn't seem to work. it will just say "any" now, not sure if its a new variable for it or not now.
But I will continue to use it as an example.

1. Use whatever format you wish to use to display it, this will center it after a players name.
Code:
<t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='center'>Survived %2 Days</t><br/>
2. You see the %2? Well that is corresponding with:
Code:
",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round _humanity,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,_headShots];
That is a "list" in order of the debug monitor, so "dayz playername" is %1, "r_player_blood" is %2. So if you wish to have the dayz survived under the players name, add "dayz_skilllevel" after "dayz_playerName". Now you have to go back and change the %# starting with %3(Which becomes %4,etc)

Hey all is there any way of making the above debug monitor triggerable eg on/off button please?

Is dayz_Survived still a good variable for version 1.7.7.1? Mine is coming up, but it's showing 0 days.

Pretty sure I have been alive more than a day. Had a pal tell me he's getting 0 as well.
Wondering if it's case-sensitive? Should it be dayz_Survived or dayz_survived?

Here's what I got... I took out the other junk I didn't want.

Code:
if (isNil "custom_monitor") then {custom_monitor = true;} else {custom_monitor = !custom_monitor;};

{
    _survived =    player getVariable["dayz_Survived",0];
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='center'>%1</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left' color='#ff0000'>Blood:</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream'align='right'>%2</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Zombies Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%3</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Headshots:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%4</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Survived:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%5 Days</t><br/>

",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,_kills,_headShots,_survived];
sleep 1;
};

Ok, got it working! Also added FPS meter...

Code:

{
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='center'>%1</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Zombies Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%3</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Headshots:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%4</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Survived:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%5 Days</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>FPS:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%6</t><br/>

",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,_kills,_headShots,(dayz_Survived),floor(diag_fps)];
sleep 1;
};

someone tell me how to install briefly? Is this simply a playerstats.sqf and call it from the init file?

This one is pretty easy. Everything is done within your dayz_mission folder.
Just make a .sqf text file (I called mine Debug_Monitor.sqf). Put the above code in the file. Save that to your dayz_mission folder.
Next, open your init.sqf file (also in your dayz_mission folder). At the very bottom add this line...

Code:
[] ExecVM "Debug_Monitor.sqf";

Repack, upload to your server! Easy! My version does not have Murders/Bandits /Humanity counts however. Should be easy to insert these if you look at the previous posts.
My version will give you:
Blood
Zombies Killed
Headshots
Survived (days)
FPS (frames per second)

Back