[Question] Make a triggered sound heard by All nearby!

UrbanSkaters

Valued Member!
Can anyone explain the sounds option in triggers.. I'm trying to get a sound that is triggered by any player to be heard by all other players within ear shot of that area. So far, it only plays it for that one player, and nobody else can hear it unless they activate it themselves.. The tutorials online just don't seem to explain anything beyond voices and anonymous voices :(

You can make the trigger run a script on the player that plays the sound as I have done in my Tent Sleep Healing script.

The command for this is....
Code:
[objNull, player, rSAY, "playerSnoring"] call RE;
Where "playerSnoring" is the name of the sound file defined in the CfgSounds class. :D

You can make the trigger run a script on the player that plays the sound as I have done in my Tent Sleep Healing script.

The command for this is....
Code:
[objNull, player, rSAY, "playerSnoring"] call RE;
Where "playerSnoring" is the name of the sound file defined in the CfgSounds class. :D

Thanks dood, that's great. I'll try it later this weekend. Going to attach this to in-vehicle menu for helis and blast out flight of the valkyries. :D

ROFL... You aren't the first one who's wanted to do this. I also really wanted to give cop cars the option of turning on their sirens.

This.

Blasting flight of the valkyries would be pretty awesome, doing it with direct chat and a virtual audio cable was a pain and only people right near you could hear it lol

Back