[Question] The amount of vehicles.

AliAkcza

Hi guys.
I have small problem with my server. I dont know how i can increase amount of vehicles . The main problem is world_vehicle table and spawnpoints (only 74 CHERNARUS). I have slots in xstreamgaming.net so propably i cant use any script.

You can set the limits of vehicles in your "vehicle" table , you will see a limit_min and a limit_max column. However, you will also need to create any additional spawn points , because lets say you only have 50 spawn points in total on your map, but you want 150 vehicles, you'll need to create another 100 spawn points before those vehicles will spawn. This is what I use to create spawn points: http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/create-custom-vehicle-spawns.1809/

I'm assuming you don't have a map tool like we do with dayz.st . However, I still prefer to use the vehicle spawn solution linked above, because it lets me place my vehicles more precisely :)

You can increase the vehicles by adding more spawn points :) No other way

If the map has say 100 spawn points and 100 vehicles have spawned you won't get any more, You have to add more spawn points and also change the limit_min and limit_max per vehicle.

yep i know that but there is no any script? i must do this manually? (add 200 spawnpoints) - hard work ;d
there is db_spawn_vehicles.pl but this working for instance not world table... ;/

No there is no script, I've added over 350 to mine and it took 2 days :(
But you only have to do it once :D you can save the spawn locations once you have them worked out.

I used TSW Anti-Hack tool and drove or flew to my locations, TSW then gives you the worldspace

Some hosts also give you a map tool that would do the same thing, but driving to the exact location will give you precise locations.

You can use my admin debug monitor also to get your worlspace locatoin in-game. I agree with Richie on the driving to the location part yourself, some of those map tools can be meters off and setting a spawn point in a tree isn't uncommon :)

Add them through the map editor, if you search there are several tools you can use to import them from the mission file that is created when you save your work in the map editor.

I'm pretty sure you can't add vehicles via the editor, they must be done via the database to exist.
Buildings can be done via the editor and database.

I'm pretty sure you can't add vehicles via the editor, they must be done via the database to exist.
Buildings can be done via the editor and database.

What I am saying is there are tools that parse the mission.sqf or mission.biedi and import it into your database. The same way buildings are done. I would link you to the ones I have used in the past but am not on my usual computer and do not have my bookmarks available.

Google is your friend.

Here you go: Its made for bliss so it may not work for you if you use reality not sure because I do not use that build.

Back