R3F logistics help

Yes, i installed R3F how the install pfd said, it seems like the server is not finishing loading up and i'm not sure what to do beyond this.

You need to disable ARTY. Open up R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf and find this code:
Code:
#ifdef R3F_ARTY_enable
#include "R3F_ARTY\init.sqf"
R3F_ARTY_active = true;

Change it to this:
Code:
#ifdef R3F_ARTY_enable
#include "R3F_ARTY\init.sqf"
R3F_ARTY_active = false;

Try this. You will need to change a few scripts.txt and createvehicle.txt restrictions.

I think in createvehicle.txt you need to change ParachuteWest to a 1.

Attachments

• dayz_1.chernarus.pbo
    287.9 KB · Views: 7
Try this. You will need to change a few scripts.txt and createvehicle.txt restrictions.

I think in createvehicle.txt you need to change ParachuteWest to a 1.
Tried this and got an error "File mpmissions\dayz_1.chernarus\addin\fx\descrExt.h, line 24:.RscTitles: Member already defined."

//===================piXel 05-02-2013============
#include "addin\fx\descrExt.h"
//=========================end===================
That is part of your description.ext and I have no idea what it's for.

//===================piXel 05-02-2013============
#include "addin\fx\descrExt.h"
//=========================end===================
That is part of your description.ext and I have no idea what it's for.
I removed that part, not sure why it was there or what it was. Still get the same error.

Edit:
Has anyone got a PBO that is working with R3F log and the refuel script possibly the lift script?

that error you got is similar to what happens when you have the wrong instance id set..

make sure you have the correct instance in init.sqf

Code:
//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 111;        //The instance

I could help more but dayz.st ftp has been messed up for a few days and i cannot see log files at the moment.

I want to thank both of you for helping me out with this issue. I did not save the init.sqf when i changed my instance.
Also the "File mpmissions\dayz_1.chernarus\addin\fx\descrExt.h, line 24:.RscTitles: Member already defined." error i got was solved by removing that code.
Thanks guys.

Back