R3F Realism

irbis5631

Hello everyone!I tried to install R3F Realism,but nothing came out of it,may be somebody will tell solution?I did so:

1) Put in to mission.pbo R3F_Realism folder.
2) Create stringtable.csv and add in there:

Code:
#include "R3F_Realism\R3F_stringtable.csv"

3) In to Init.sqf i add:

Code:
_void = [] execVM "R3F_Realism\R3F_Realism_Init.sqf";

As it happened:

Code:
//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death; _nul = [] execVM "playerspawn.sqf";}];
    _playerMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
    _nul = [] execVM "playerspawn.sqf";
};

4) In description.ext i add:

Code:
#include "R3F_Realism\R3F_Weight\R3F_CfgWeight.h"

As it happened:

Code:
loadScreen = "\z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa";

class Header
{
gameType = COOP;            //DM, Team, Coop, ...
minPlayers = 1;            //min # of players the mission supports
maxPlayers = 100;            //Max # of players the mission supports
};

Any ideas where I'm not the right thing?
That's R3F Realism with inscribed in the table the weight of things from Dayz:

http://www.mediafire.com/?46834biy4j6mpt3

Try this,
In init.sqf add

Code:

On the line below the very last };

same in description.ext, add

Code:

On the line below the very last };

This is how i have it set up and it works for me.

Hmmm...
This actually works. Problem is that its always showing 0lb/kg in the Invenory/Gear menu, like it can't calculate the weight.
Gonna play with it a bit more tomorrow.

Hmmm...
This actually works. Problem is that its always showing 0lb/kg in the Invenory/Gear menu, like it can't calculate the weight.
Gonna play with it a bit more tomorrow.

Aye, this is the next thing I toy with after I finish editing the Celle loot table... Wouldn't make sense to give things weight till then for me at least. Hopefully by the time I'm done that people will have toyed with this to the point of knowing it all.

Seems to be working fine for me, as i pickup/drop items it adds the weight to the display in the gear menu instantly. have been using it for a couple of weeks now.

Seems to be working fine for me, as i pickup/drop items it adds the weight to the display in the gear menu instantly. have been using it for a couple of weeks now.
Yeah, I've just noticed that screwed something up yesterday. It's working fine. Some tweaks here and there and i might even use it :p

Maybe you wanna have a look at the DayZ Epoch Serverfiles.

It's integrated there and working, you can see which additions you have to make in the missionfile ;)

Ok so i managed to install the script however I get Battleye Script resriction #61 evry time I enter the server....

[EDIT]
OK i managed to fix that
change:
5 enableCamShake !"\"enableCamShake\","

to:
1 enableCamShake !"\"enableCamShake\","

I used this as the base for 2017's weight system. But added some stuff like an icon to tell the player when it kicks in.

The orginal RF3 version uses a long fade to black which will piss off players to much during night play.

A little tip as well. Give all banned weapons at weight of 1000kg and hackers will then fall over as soon as they try to move

I am made busy at the moment, but will see alerts when this thread gets updated, so will try to help out with fixing stuff.

I put this script on my server however I would like to change it a bit - weight should affect running speed rather than cam shake and blackout. Can anyone point me what varibles are responsible for running speed ?

Back