R3F Towing/Heli Lift modification for Fallujah

Warthog

So I got the R3F Towing/Heli Lift into my server with no problems. But I run a fallujah server, so I want to modify it so that I can have all the vehicles on my server capable of towing/being towed/lifting/being lifted/cargo held/holding cargo. If someone could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. I tried once and am going to continually keep trying it until I figure out, or someone helps me out :p

Hello,

Look in R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG/R3F_LOG/addons_config and edit this file:
Code:
arma2_CO_objects.sqf
and add the vehicle classnames that you'd like to tow/be towable etc. under the relevant sections. :)

After fooling around with the files, I eventually found that. I went into it, and did just that. Applied it to my server, and it no longer worked, for any vehicles. If a vehicle is in more than one category will that set it off? And if I have a vehicle that might not work on the server in the first place (ie I get a list of all arma 2/oa vehicles and paste it in) will that make it no longer work?

Thanks!

We've had vehicles under both towable and liftable, but not doubled-up under any other categories. I don't know if this is the problem for you, but it might be worth trying again while making sure that nothing is under both towable & can be towed, or liftable & can be lifted etc.

Using classnames to vehicles that are not on the server - I can only guess, but would not expect it to be an issue.

We're running Sahrani now, having just moved over from Chernarus. And I can't see an attach file option either. o_O

Back