Real hard time installing Sarge 1.5.0

Magz

According to the github post (https://github.com/Swiss-Sarge/SAR_AI-1.5.0) step A2 has me editing the server_cleanup.fsm

It says to change a line of code to a different line of code. the problem is, I don't have the original line of code that it's the instructions are telling me to change in the first place.

Change this:
Code:
" if ((count units _x==0) ) then {" \n
" diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING A GROUP: "" + str(_x));" \n

to this:
Code:
" if ((count units _x==0) && !(_x getVariable[""SAR_protect"",false])) then {" \n
" diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING A GROUP: "" + str(_x));" \n

This is what I have from line 275-311 (it says the code I need to edit should be around line 290):
Code:
      class true
        {
          priority = 0.000000;
          to="general_cleanup";
          precondition = /*%FSM<CONDPRECONDITION""">*/""/*%FSM</CONDPRECONDITION""">*/;
          condition=/*%FSM<CONDITION""">*/"true"/*%FSM</CONDITION""">*/;
          action=/*%FSM<ACTION""">*/""/*%FSM</ACTION""">*/;
        };
        /*%FSM</LINK>*/
      };
    };
    /*%FSM</STATE>*/
    /*%FSM<STATE "cleanup_loot">*/
    class cleanup_loot
    {
      name = "cleanup_loot";
      init = /*%FSM<STATEINIT""">*/"if (DZE_DiagFpsFast) then {" \n
       "    call dze_diag_fps;" \n
       "};" \n
       "" \n
       "[] spawn server_spawnCleanLoot;" \n
       "" \n
       "// set player save time based on server performance" \n
       "PVDZE_plr_SetSaveTime = round(60 - diag_fps);" \n
       "publicVariable ""PVDZE_plr_SetSaveTime"";"/*%FSM</STATEINIT""">*/;
      precondition = /*%FSM<STATEPRECONDITION""">*/""/*%FSM</STATEPRECONDITION""">*/;
      class Links
      {
        /*%FSM<LINK "true">*/
        class true
        {
          priority = 0.000000;
          to="general_cleanup";
          precondition = /*%FSM<CONDPRECONDITION""">*/""/*%FSM</CONDPRECONDITION""">*/;
          condition=/*%FSM<CONDITION""">*/"true"/*%FSM</CONDITION""">*/;
          action=/*%FSM<ACTION""">*/""/*%FSM</ACTION""">*/;

What am I doing wrong or missing? I don't usually like to skip any steps when editing these things. Is it safe to skip the server_cleanup.fsm stuff?

If it isn't safe to do so, where do I add the lines of code?

I installed the framework perfectly fine (just moved the three Sarge folders into the addons folder, then added the lines at the ends of the init.sqf and the description.ext).

Anyone?

I wouldent skip this step but your fsm is probably different than what the instructions say so id look around for the line ... it could be anywhere in the fsm

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

If you pressed CONTROL F and pasted the
CLEANUP: DELETING A GROUP
in the search box it would show you the location. Dont 'read' the files, use the search for the code.

Then the next part you need to fix do a search for parachute or "killed a hacker"

And check carefully, I think one of the code snippets you are given is not an entire line, its missing a " at the end .. I think...

Back