Recommendation on Anti hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flosstradamus

In your honest opinion what is a good anti hack that is very secure for a server and works best? I currently use Infistar and really don't have any complaints but it seems that with that new backdoor it doesn't seem very secure.

So I was wondering of trying out TSW and hearing suggestions on other anti hacks. Let me know hear what you think the pros and cons are with TSW vs Infistar vs etc.

Well to be honest infistar is the best ive seen so far ive used tsw and gotcha and neither of them catch really anything... tsw is good for catching teleports tho thats what I use it for.. in patch AH321 I caught numerous people trying to do the backdoor and I havent had anyone actually get in with it since 321 I would recommend putting on high security settings like bad key kicks and admin password ... they seem to help and there support isnt the best but seriously hes probably trying to do his best im sure if you got 50 emails a day saying ur program wont work you couldent respond instantly ... and TSW is good but ive only caught about 10 hackers out of the 70... you can config tsw to detect hacked weapons also but like I said its REALLY good for catching TPs and honestly I would recommend infistar over tsw and put on admin password and bad key kicks for infistar or you could just use both they work good together

Last edited:
i agree with that... i cant beleive he even put in the backdoor it was a dumb idea in the first place... its a great tool but hes gotta get his stuff together but still.... i would still recommend it

Gotta say 2 things.
1. infiSTAR has always been extremely helpful to me. Turn on file scan, watch your players frequently, update your bans.txt as much as possible.. go here
http://opendayz.net/threads/sharing...ther-keep-our-servers-free-of-cheaters.18344/
and add all of that to your bans list, feel free to post your own ban list so everyone else can update theirs with the cheaters you've found. Check it everyday Im always adding new bans.

2. We're not supposed to be talking about commercial services on opendayz.net.

Remember you are also probably the best antihack on your server. Be vigilant. Spectate players. Sometimes, you have to sacrifice your play time and just monitor the server, even though its not fun and gets boring. Good luck.

Well, Infinstar passes the buck to Vilayer whom passes it back. None of them will simply resend the AH.SQF ( I still have the AHconfig.sqf in my running files) that I somehow lost during one of the three Epoch updates. So it looks like: DayzAH really isn't InfinSTAR, and Blur and InfinSTAR have some kind of relationship, but the user files and keys they sold through Vilayer are now POOF...GONE!, and Vilayer claims they never sold it...even though I have it showing in my config files as it was installed and set up through them.

I even have the PAYPAL transaction number from when I sent the money to DayzAH (chris) who tells me that he never sold it to me.

In the meantime, I am out money and have no way of replacing that one missing file unless I give one of these thieves more money.

Great...

Dzah ripped off infiSTAR and shut the site down. Vilosers will never offer any kind of support for 3rd party addons. They barely offer support for anything. If you want infiSTAR go through his site or blurs and get the real thing.

@CommanderRetra could you please lock this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back