Release 2.2.1 (For DayZ 1.7.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaronator

New to Lingor Island:
  • [NEW] Lingor 1.5
  • [NEW] Finally Lingor Units:
Vehicle - Jetski in 4 Colors (Speed = 140 MaxMagazines = 10 MaxWeapons = 1)
Vehicle - Jetski Case in 4 Colors (Speed = 140 MaxMagazines = 20 MaxWeapons = 2)
Vehicle - AS350 Helicopter (MaxMagazines = 20 MaxWeapons = 2 MaxBackpacks = 1)
Vehicle - AS350 PMC (Army Skin) Helicopter (MaxMagazines = 20 MaxWeapons = 2 maxbackpacks = 1)
Vehicle - AS350 POL (Police Skin) Helicopter (MaxMagazines = 20 MaxWeapons = 2 maxbackpacks = 1)
  • [NEW] Vehicle - SUV Special Edition (Camo Skin)
  • [NEW] Huey (UH1H_DZ) Sound
  • [NEW] Weapon - MP7 (in 24 Versions) (Military, MilitaryS, Hunting Loottable)
  • [NEW] Mainmenu Intro
  • [Fixed] Saving of the player position (Update Mission File)
  • [Fixed] Repair Issue
  • [Fixed] Some Soundbugs
  • [UPDATED] Refuel Speed on Gas Station
  • [UPDATED] Loadingscreen
  • [UPDATED] Bandit Skin (Using Old Bandit Skin - Lingor 0.34)
  • [UPDATED] Lingor Hangars (Open-Close Option)
  • [UPDATED] Lingor Weather (More Sun)
  • [UPDATED] Change to Default Tentmodel + Tentspace
  • [REMOVED] Real Vehicles near Maruko-Bridge
  • [REMOVED] AS50 & M107
Jetskis in 8 Versions
Jetski.jpg

Download: http://dl.skaronator.com/DayZLingorSkaro-2.2.1.zip
Github: https://github.com/Skaronator/DayZLingor/

i just realize some of the (mainland) position cannot be save such as [277,[2385.26,8001.16,-0.179]] when i head there and logout it will put u bak about 100meters away where you logout, is there anyway i can fix it ? or it is same as the top left island ?

Awesome, is there any approximate time u will release it?
Not sure i will add more Weapons and Vehicles but i must ask the Creatore of the Mods if i can add it.
i just realize some of the (mainland) position cannot be save such as [277,[2385.26,8001.16,-0.179]] when i head there and logout it will put u bak about 100meters away where you logout, is there anyway i can fix it ? or it is same as the top left island ?
Top Left is Debug Island. I think this Island have this name and evry one know this. Its sine 0.34 (First Lingor Release)

i know the top left island has this problem but with the (bigland) the position 23,80 it also happen like that

I know way back on .34 that area was not a safe place to log out sometimes. Even the prison would shoot you back to fresh spawn area, but not 100% of the time.
even now, you can log in and end up in a fresh spawn area, log out, and back in and sometimes it moves you appropriately.

BTW, I am hoping to have our server running this week sometime.

loving the jetskis and the as350's, can you make a News channel skin for one? "News 2.2"

and one problem i figure there are many debug (place) in lingor, not only the one we knew "debug island", can u fix that problem in main island, becoz sometimes when i logout and logback in i m at somewhere wayyy far from where i logout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back