[Release] Dayz Server Control Panel [PHP]

Sandbird

Valued Member!
28u6aed.jpg

Installation Time : Easy
This is a little script i wrote for controlling a dayz server, from a webpage...so moderators or game admins can restart the server in case something happens.....but without giving them full Teamviewer access for example.

Its pretty simple to use and install. All you need is an Apache server on the same machine your game server is.
Probably this cant be installed in a Vilalayer or dayz.st server...but for anyone else that hosts their game server on a dedicated box, it should work fine.

The good thing i noticed with running the server like this is that both the arma.exe and bec.exe run in the background....there is no GUI panel and that saves a lot of CPU !
If you run the server with the script, open your taskmanager and see the difference.
Now about how it works...well its simple.

Info:
The page has 3 buttons.
- Start will start the server
- Stop will shutdown the server
- Reboot will reboot the whole machine (in case something went really bad)
Installation:
1)
Download the files and add them somewhere inside your www folder (ex: www\dayzController\)
2) Open config.php and change the values there:

'admin' => 'password' --> what user/pass you whant to be able to access the page. (You can add multiple users by adding values like an arma array, separated by comma.)
$armaservname = "arma2oaserver.exe"; --> name of your game server .exe file
$serverfolder = "c:\\wamp\\www\\dayzController\\bats\\"; --> exact location where the bats folder is on your HD.

3) Open bats\stop.bat and change names of the arma server exe file or if you have BEC, the bec.exe name
4) Open bats\start.bat and copy / Paste your normal .bat starter up file in here. Make sure the paths are relative to your server's paths.
(i added a simple example in the file).
PHP needs to have the full paths to the .exe files, so either use my way (change directory and then run the exe), or use full paths.
5) Open your php.ini file and change/add/enable these values:
COM support:
Code:
[COM_DOT_NET]
extension=php_com_dotnet.dll
Also you need to enable short tags:
Code:
short_open_tag = On

If you dont have COM Support and cant enable it...then enable line 132, and comment line 128. Page will not refresh when you start the server...but it will work.

--------------​

The script has worked perfectly fine in Windows Vista and Win 7...but not in Win 8... The starter works, but the stopper is not stopping the server. My guess is that Win8 doesnt allow Apache to execute .bat files that have taskkill inside, because Apache is not an administrator user on the machine. I guess if you make a shortcut of the .bat file and use the shortcut as the closer.bat (with elevated admin rights), then it might work.

Last edited:
Back