[RELEASE] DayZ Taviana Epoch Traders

Discussion in 'Map Additions' started by AVendettaForYou, Nov 12, 2013.

1. AVendettaForYou

AVendettaForYou Well-Known Member

Added in the death boards to the four main trader cities, files can be downloaded from my git.

2. Tkdmaster

Tkdmaster Member

Looks like the links to the pictures/site link are dead :( At least at the time of me typing this anyways.

3. cen

cen Valued Member!

These are default now in epoch.

4. Tkdmaster

Tkdmaster Member

Darn....was hoping i'd be able to poke through it and figure out how to make new traders for my server....oh well :(

5. cen

cen Valued Member!

6. Tkdmaster

Tkdmaster Member

thanks for the link! Though sadly wiht my skills I doubt i'd be able to figure much out without a tutorial on where/what everyhting was XD hence why I was looking for the original instructions :)

don't spose you have any links to how to add traders? I've looked around just about everywhere, but it seems like people are keeping as a national secret or somehting o_O

7. cen

cen Valued Member!

8. Ghostrider-FOAG-

Ghostrider-FOAG- Member

If you wish to add custom traders, you can add the AI traders to the mission.sqf which by default appears in your mission.pbo. You can add additional objects here as well, or spawn them in server side, to create the trader village, camp, or city. The menu is set by the class name of the trader spawned and is defined in server_traders.sqf. put those two together and you should have enough info to spawan a bandit, friendly, neutral or whatever other kind of trader you like.