[Release] Mamu´s Point of Interest 3

Mamu1234

Hi there,

here is another little addition for your DayZ Chernarus Map.

Some survivors are talking about a save place far up in the north. Right next to a pass which leads through the Black Mountains and to the Russian border. They call it "Hells Heaven". It´s a place to take a break, trade some stuff and have a cool beer (or what ever it is). But be sure that you enter this place peacefully. The guards are heavily armed and willing to defend this place at all costs.

The town is heavily fortified and nearly Zed-free... as long as you are placing some player or AI guards. It can only be entered by foot and there is no landing-pad for helis inside the town. It is meant to be a save place for all kinds of players, regardless of their humanity.

South Entrance
v4mo1J8.jpg

Some "Stores" on the Market
njWtYze.jpg

tWqAT6c.jpg

"Guestrooms" for rent
ubZ7Uhw.jpg

A place to deal with your enemies in way that only real men do.
251Lj7n.jpg

View to the north
ZIXqaG2.jpg

View to the south
VIngDYd.jpg

To install this addition just follow the steps below :

- Unpack your mission.pbo and / or open your init.sqf
- Insert the following code at the end of the file

Code:
[] ExecVM "scripts\mamu_poi3.sqf";

- Save and close your init.sqf
- Create a folder called "scripts" right in your mission.pbo - folder
- Create a file named "mamu_poi3.sqf" inside your folder "scripts"
- Copy & paste the following code into the "mamu_poi3.sqf" file :

http://pastebin.com/HXKrf942

- Save the file
- Pack your mission.pbo

Finished.

Suggestion :

If your are using some static AI from Sarge´s AI addon or the "Save-Zone"-script of ghostphantom172 then you can transform this little town in a place of peace, where people can take a brake from shooting other players. With some other scripts i guess it would be possible to enable trading with npcs and things like that. Hope you like it.

DISCLAIMER : I can not and will not give any support if this does not work on your specific server. I´m running a non-public small-scale server (latest Reality-pack) without Battle-Eye protection. So if you are running your server with BE or any other Anti-Hacking protection, this addition might not work. Also always make a backup of your files before modifying anything.

This is perfect for my DayZ Epoch server. Keep these releases up Mamu!

@Mamu1234 What's the GPS coords to this? I can't seem to find it

where can i get the 3d editor files for this map?

I dont know how to sqf all that stuff

I can not give you any GPS coords, but rumors tell that you can find it VERY far in the north, right next to the chernorussian border. You should give it a try. Grab some food, water and enough ammo to defend yourself and have a walk in the nature. As i´m an experienced survior and former chernorussian tourist-guide, i can tell you that the road near Lopatino leads to the north border of the country.

hmm i made a marker for my epoch server but it put it in the sea, please could anyone tell me where thus is so i can correct the marker, i wish to make this a builders camp

Back