Remove "Script Scan Completed" Message from Blur?

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knew how to remove the "No Scripts Found" popup? It currently interferes with my spawn menu and makes it not work.
I am about to look at the file now to see if I can do it. I'll post any progress I make but in the mean time I figured I would post to see if anyone's always done it.
Also just to share, anyone using the newest Blur update should know I think whoever made Blur has Super Admin access to your server. I'm pretty sure I can't post any code from the actual anti-hack but if you look pretty close to the top you will see its set to add a unique ID to your super admin list. Not super important but figured I would share.

CTRL + F for scan. Not sure what removing it will do but here is what I found
Code:
preProcessFileLineNumbers 'scan completed, bad content was';

Removing the message will remove the actual file scanner. What script file scanner does is tries to load a the file 'scan completed, bad content was' But it will never find it. the default error message is <file name> not found. This causes the message 'scan completed, bad content was not found'. Also the Arma engine doesn't throw up more than one message so you only see the first box, but really it is throwing up loads of errors for all the non-existent files.

Back