Repair and Refuel

I use pwnzors software on vanalla dayz, don't like epoch that much since the zombies can hit you miles away but then again i don't like the current vanailla dayz since zombies have became way over powered

I use pwnzors software on vanalla dayz, don't like epoch that much since the zombies can hit you miles away but then again i don't like the current vanailla dayz since zombies have became way over powered

okay i will look into editing it for vanilla

EDIT: this should work for vanilla
Code:
_type = typeOf _target;
_hitpoints = _target call vehicle_getHitpoints;
{
    _selection = getText(configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >> _type >> "HitPoints" >> _x >> "name");
    [_target, _selection, 0, true] call fnc_veh_handleRepair;
    PVDZ_veh_Save = [_target,"repair"];
    if (isServer) then {
        PVDZ_veh_Save call server_updateObject;
    } else {
        publicVariableServer "PVDZ_veh_Save";
    };
    sleep 0.5;
} forEach _hitpoints;

My scirpt repairs the vehicle it's just not reparing the hitpoints, i don't see why it's giving me errors with the hitpoints tho it makes no sense to me.

My scirpt repairs the vehicle it's just not reparing the hitpoints, i don't see why it's giving me errors with the hitpoints tho it makes no sense to me.

the code i gave you repairs the hit points and saves it to the server or is supposed to anyway replace the script vampire gave you with mine and let me know how it goes as i dont have a vanilla server to test on

Thanks. I thought there must be a way to call for the hitpoints first. I'm assuming my error was from it trying to repair a hitpoint that wasn't damaged.

ihatetn931 did you get it working, and if yes do you wanna share the finished script?

Bushwookie420 I can't make it work on our Epoch server. Is it possible to get the finished script due to my lack of coding skills in this language?

I would like to use it on our Epoch server.

Last edited:
I believe i do have the finshed script, when i fire up my server i'll see if it's still there. I haven't played dayz in awhile but i think i did get this script working ok. I have no idea why you need it for epoch since epoch has an auto fuel system, you just need a generator and vehicle parts are really easy to get ahold of in epoch since you can get them from trash piles and remove parts off vehicles

Here is both scripts that i have, i don't rember if they worked correctlty. They should work on epoch if you add this to your init.sqf Under
Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {
Code:
    [] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions_refuel.sqf";
    [] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions_repair.sqf";

Scripts is a folder that's in my mission file, I don't have my mission files compiled, they're just in a folder with the mission name.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/anzpldx3794zal1/refuel_repair.zip

Last edited:
Thanks! It works but does anyone know why it would be giving me 3-4 different "Repair" options in the scroll menu? I double checked to make sure I had it all setup. Anyone else have this issue?

Back