[ REQ ]How Make Ksvk Stop Drop BackPack

hi i would like to have some hint about this issue i know it not a script but i have many unbaned weapon inside my sever Ex . Scar H eglm as50 Tws ( no hack and rmod ) Having weapon create on certain island but i wish to add more weapon like heavy gunner one since it my rp role ;) Support whit fire power whent we fight Ai So yeah i have couple of sniper wishing to get new snipe so i look forward but the ksvk Droping there Backpack and i whant to fix that so we can concentred on getint epic loot from skalisti island :D Ai abot 300 ;) was boring so take many coords and make them spawn oh and can some one also tell me if there a way we can change the issue whit faction not able to corporate ? if so hope to know it also am looking for many defrent script if u have some post me a link in a comment i check it out Tyx alot and hope get some awnser :D ( looking for Ai Heli Trensport )
See you In " The Next Chapter "

You need to create a new weapon class, which would require you're players to download a modified version of DayZ that you've made.

Is there a way to go and switch the required slot for some weapon like the ksvk it set at 2 slot if there i way i can configure it to 1 slot i wil be able to use it whit a bag ?

CYRQ is correct you can create a new weapon class sumthing like KSVK_DZ but your players will have to download the file unfortunately....

In what file ir sector of the folder i have to go to see what weapon is 1 slot i mean where i can go check both weapon they might be a folder or file i can go inside ? Link or explication wil be appreciate

Back