[Request] Player ID zone restriction and humanity restriction zone

Hello all,

Player ID zone restriction.
i want to know how i can make a zone where i can add unique player ID
so he got acces to join that zone if you dont have acces to that zone you get kicked + teleported 200 meters back or something els

humanity restriction zone
a zone where only Bandits can join so they can trade there or something els
and a zone for Heroes only

if some on know how to make this and will share with us
Thanks in advance

may be something like this. First of all you should create the trigger at the restricted area of yours. This trigger will activate the script will named "defendarea.sqs" for example. defendarea.sqs should contain the next code
Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["12345","54321"]) then {
    hintSilent "Welcome to your base!"
}else {
    hintSilent "Get out of Donald Duck's base!";
sleep 0.5;
player SetPos [(getMarkerPos _dest select 0)-10*sin(_dir),(getMarkerPos _dest select 1)-10*cos(_dir)];

};
Or something like this, I'm not sure.

TSW will only work while the client is running and can be easily bypassed, especially when lag and client issues arise. XO6OT's code above will work if you tweak it for your needs, I use something similar on my admin island, only mine removes all your weapons if you refuse to leave within 2 minutes, then kills you after 3.. I'm pretty strict like that :)

It's pretty easy to build?

From mission file....
Code:
    class Item3
        {
            position[]={secretlocation};
            a=650;
            b=500;
            activationBy="WEST";
            repeating=1;
            interruptable=1;
            age="UNKNOWN";
            name="AdminBase";
            expCond="(vehicle player) in thislist;";
            expActiv="adminbase = [] execVM ""Scripts\adminbase.sqf"";";
            expDesactiv="terminate adminbase; titleText [""You have left the Admin Base!"", ""PLAIN DOWN"", 3];";
            class Effects
            {
                titleType="TEXT";
                titleEffect="PLAIN DOWN";
                title="You are entering a restricted zone.";
            };
        };

from adminbase.sqf

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["xxxxxx"]) then {
titleText ["Hello Admin.  Welcome back.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
} else {
titleText ["You are entering a restricted zone, please turn back now or face certain death...", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You have 1 minute to turn back...", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You have less than 45 seconds to leave..", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You have less than 30 seconds to leave.. We aren't kidding!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
removeAllWeapons player;
sleep 15;
titleText ["You have less than 15 seconds to leave (you're about to die!)...", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You were warned..!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 5;
player setDamage 1;
};

uhm, could I bother you UrbanSkaters with some more info on that script and where to insert the first code ? And how do I specify the area ? I'm guessing it's the a and b value. Do I use GPS cords ?

Hmm can anyone of you tell me how to do this ?
And tell me how to place the area at a location at my desire.

uhm, could I bother you UrbanSkaters with some more info on that script and where to insert the first code ? And how do I specify the area ? I'm guessing it's the a and b value. Do I use GPS cords ?

Do you know how to use the editor?

Hello all,

Player ID zone restriction.
i want to know how i can make a zone where i can add unique player ID
so he got acces to join that zone if you dont have acces to that zone you get kicked + teleported 200 meters back or something els

humanity restriction zone
a zone where only Bandits can join so they can trade there or something els
and a zone for Heroes only

if some on know how to make this and will share with us
Thanks in advance

I have noticed that there is already a similar thread floating around the forums. You should check out http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/safezone.8190/#post-26704 .

What I've done in my example (a dozen posts up) is create a Trigger using the 2D editor (see the first code snippet in my original post), then I created a simple script (second code snippet) that the trigger calls when a player enters the "trigger area" aka Zone. If you wanted to extend this script, say for example remove zombies, then you could easily do this with the deleteVehicle command .. Something like this (don't know if it will work because I've not tested it, this is from a zombie shield script):

Code:
while {deleteZombies} do
{
    _pos = getPos secretLocation;
    _zombies = _pos nearEntities ["zZombie_Base",150];
    _count = count _zombies;
    for "_i" from 0 to (_count -1) do
    {
        _zombie = _zombies select _i;
        deleteVehicle _zombie;
    };
    sleep 0.5;
};

Can't help with this code I'm afraid, as its not something I have any intention of implementing myself at the moment, as I'm working on other projects. I'll probably get round to it at some point though and maybe release a tutorial .

Thanks guys.

Will have a look at that 2D editor and that other thread after work. What I'm looking for is a admin base, where I can be safe when searching for cheaters.

Skickat från min GT-N8020 via Tapatalk 2

Back