[Request] Player logger

Microb

Hello!

I've been searching around for that, but I havent found anything.
So my problem is that on my server are well hidden bases(created with editor) and theese are frequently griefied
(potentially cheater because bases are blown up with satchels so you need to find 4-5 satchels in ~4hours-impossible)...

so I wanted to know who is it... Is it possible to make script that registers players near the marker(in the base) and writes down their uid or/and nick for example to txt file? Im new at scripting and I have no idea how to do that.

Previously thanks!

P.S. Sorry for my bad English. If you cant understand something I'll try to explain in other ways.

Yes it is possible if u put a dome over them and figure out the players UID, and tell it to write to diag log , but if someone is blowing it up with multiple satchel charges, that will show up in ur logs anyway. I think its the create vehicle one

Server has been restarted
Yes it is possible if u put a dome over them and figure out the players UID, and tell it to write to diag log , but if someone is blowing it up with multiple satchel charges, that will show up in ur logs anyway. I think its the create vehicle one

Server has disabled CreateVehicle scripts because of Helipoter crashing bug (kicking pilot) as I know there is no solution for this at the moment.

How about logging player uids that enters the area?

Back