Requesting Help ( Group icons Like Wastland @ Dayz)

jipooow

Hey People,

I recently created a new idea of making a group system in dayz. Just like wasteland As my servers are pretty much PVP based. So you will be able to select some teammates and then being able to see their locations on screen /map. Just asking if anyone could help me out with this as i dont know how the wasteland missions work. However i did found the group icon system in their Mission.Pbo.

Link: http://www.dlwl.co/download.php?file=404Wasteland - Chernarus 2.9c Arma2Net (Mission Only).zip

In the Pbo inside i found several files about this Group icons/system/menu at : Client>Functions ''grouptags.sqf'' ''Newplayericons.sqf'' And found the group menu system At Client>System>Groups.

Was wondering if 1. Is this possible to get in dayz?
And 2 If anyone is intersted to help develop this for dayz with me as i dont have allot of experience with this. Or maybe this is already posted ''did not find anything while searching''

Thanks in advance! And sorry for my bad English!

Its not a new idea, its been around for awhile.. there are still very few systems that work and nothing yet that is like wasteland that works

It can't be that hard? A menu system with scripts? And ofcourse its not a reall new idea but i didn't found any info about this yet.

yea, pretty difficult since no one has it done yet, I would love to see something like that done too :p

Back