Requesting help scripting for DayZ HFB server

DeathlyHope

We just launched on May 25, I made a few scripts and did not expect there would be no single dayz_mission.pbo to place my scripts in. I have done this before with DayZ.st and was not pleased with the manner of it all. HFB is so far a good host, though I am not a pristine expert in this area.

I do need help, and if you so need it I will give you a short amount of $ for your trouble. Get back to me soon as you can, as we are looking to get this settled :)

,Cheers

We just launched on May 25, I made a few scripts and did not expect there would be no single dayz_mission.pbo to place my scripts in. I have done this before with DayZ.st and was not pleased with the manner of it all. HFB is so far a good host, though I am not a pristine expert in this area.

I do need help, and if you so need it I will give you a short amount of $ for your trouble. Get back to me soon as you can, as we are looking to get this settled :)

,Cheers
What type of server are you running? By that I mean a public, or private and what map did you load?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Back