[Requesting] Scripter/coder with payments

Wukey

Hi there i have a dayz.st server now for 2 months and i want to add some new features on my server how ever it does get busy so i wana do it fast what i want is

>Towing/heli lift (Fred done this for me but i think he is busy or away)
>working debug monitor (some debugs i used dont spawn loot or zeds)
>Admin debug for my self it that is possible (admin tools wouldbe nice if they dont lagg)
>Increase crash site loot (slightly)
>When you spawn to have a cinematic to show overhead then slowly come into player
>And an icon on the map to show were you currently are ( i saw this on a server before)

I will pay $20 for this i think this is kinda a good price i also need a loading screen witch i can pay for aswell add my on skype tomo.here1 and we can talk better if not just message on here.

Thanks guys Heres the mission.pbo :)

Attachments

• dayz_mission -.pbo
    41.4 KB · Views: 3
a couple of these asks would have to be coded from scratch, like the spawn cinimatic for instance. I'm pretty sure $20 wouldn't cover that ;)

The only one I personally could help with would be the increased site loot and the icon on the map (and that's if I had time to actually help :( )

the cinematic would not have to be coded from scratch.. there are a few out there i have one on my server. i could do a few of these for you..

Back