[Resources] - DayZ Server Additions

Let me begin with how you called me a ten year old, I was simply using caps to express my annoyance at your dumb founded ignorance. And let me finish off saying that you clearly don't have the decency to ask politely or with any decency what so ever and I will not waste my time helping someone that is to ignorant to help them self.

#1 where i called u a 10 year old? I say caps are FOR 10 year old kids.
#2 u are insulting me, I not insulting u.
#3 ofc u will no help, because u dont know how to make the carradio works with the custom anticheat, and THATS is my point lol, read my post

that dosent work with custom anticheat, people need to know that.

because u need to add the whitelist or it WONT WORK , thats all I sayd LOL....

then u come with u "use common sense" :

then I click the link, read all, and try some thing, and nathing, and I report back to u:

I did, I took my time to read, and try to use common sense, then again: that dosent work with custom anticheat, people need to know that.
We already try many convinations, and nathing. Read this and use common sense, if u know how to whitelist it, then say "here is how" and help us, because, we try a lot, and donsent work.

because "common sense" was not enough to find the solution, people need to know it will be a problem because there is not tutorial on how to whitelist, u need to "figure it yourself" well, no problem, but people need to know that before install it that they will need to whitelist it "some how" if they use anticheat.

Then I answer to the other guy, not you! he told me:

I don't know what other mods people use you know, I can't test it with every mod. I don't use anti-hack so. Like CommanderRetra says I'm sure you can add exclusions to it same as with Battleye scripts.

so I answer him, not u:
I sayd,

'that dosent work with custom anticheat, people need to know that." if someone find how, then there is not problem.

if u dont have custom anticheat, no problem, use it, is great.

Yeah sure we can add exclusions, but is easy to say but is no easy to do it....some guys and I try for a while and cant fine how to do it right, so, since u dont tell us exaclty how (u no use anticheat so u dont know) people need to know that may be a pain in the ### to exclude it. Other scripts are pretty easy, this one NOT.

I clarify to him that I just telling that IF u have the anticheat u will find a problem with the whitelist and will we awesome if he can add that to his post. No that I telling it dosent work at all. Also that is not just "just whitelist", I wanna tell other that (I think) is hard to do it.

Then u just CAPS me the hell out of me:

I WILL MAKE THIS "VERY VERY CLEAR TO YOU"! THE ANTIHACK BLOCKS DIALOG WINDOWS ASWELL AS ACTIONS THAT AREN"T WHITELISTED. THE PROBLEM YOU ARE HAVING IS THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THE DIALOG WINDOWS BECAUSE IT IS BEING BLOCKED. READ THAT THREAD ON THE BLURGAMING WEBSITE AND LOOK AGAIN. IT BLOCKS DIALOG WINDOWS AND THERE IS A WHITELIST!
Let me begin with how you called me a ten year old, I was simply using caps to express my annoyance at your dumb founded ignorance. And let me finish off saying that you clearly don't have the decency to ask politely or with any decency what so ever and I will not waste my time helping someone that is to ignorant to help them self.

wtf dude? why so mad? please if u got problems at home, dont just react that way with others.

I really hope all ur problems will go away some day, just hold in there my friend!

Woah hold your horses Hun. I wasn't insulting you, I was making a valid statement. Now because I'll give you a hint to where the answer is because this is just getting out of hand and steering way from the question. On this page http://blurgaming.com/antihack/m/9957731/viewthread/7027158-how-to-modify-antihack-your-liking look at the _actionMenus part. If you still don't understand then ask Blur. End of conversation.
EDIT: Also forgot to mention "For the sake of Jebus, please learn how to spell".

Okay, the past month has been really, really cruddy.

I have updated the post (and will be applying those updates)

Here's a little update on my situation, in case anyone was wondering:
My desktop's power supply croaked after 9 years of usage.
I got a new hard drive for my laptop, and slapped on my favorite Linux distro (#!) and configured a development environment for it.
I have a LOT of planned additions for not only the website, but also some future updates.

EDIT:
Let me know if I missed anyone's additions. The main posts are updated.
I will be switching to condensed URLs tonight. Gotta jet off to work.

The "Remove Clothes" script is working without any issues on my server and, I presume, many others. You could change that to a ✓. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

Update incoming.

New website incoming.

Apologies for the long absence, been having some medical issues and it's taking a toll on both work and hobby activities.

Back