RPT Spam [1.7.7.1]

Dusty Nuttles

Valued Member!
Getting some serious spamming in my rpt. Not sure what it is.

Can someone take a look at this if/when they get a chance? and hopefully give me anidea of whats going on?

All my filters are updated for 1.7.7.1

Addons consist of : watermark, house lights, tower lights, air raid, radio, bridge, carrier, refuel and sarge 1.5.

RPT
http://pastebin.com/1xfXdC0w

did you know that if you revert to default pbo's it's all still there o_0 must be a bug or in the code it's just using a diag_log command who knows...

Code:
if (_forced) then {
if (_object in needUpdate_objects) then {
needUpdate_objects = needUpdate_objects - [_object];
};

if (_objectID == "0") then {
_key = format["CHILD:306:%1:%2:%3:",_uid,_array,_damage];
} else {
_key = format["CHILD:306:%1:%2:%3:",_objectID,_array,_damage];
};
#ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG
diag_log ("HIVE: WRITE: "+ str(_key));
#endif
_key call server_hiveWrite;

} else {
};
#ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG
diag_log format["DEBUG: Monitoring: %1",_object];
#endif
needUpdate_objects set [count needUpdate_objects, _object];
};
};

This is desired behaviour. This is in "server_Updateobject.sqf", and corresponds to _object_damage.

To disable this from appearing in RPT, go into server_toggle_debug.hpp in days_server\compile and;

Code:
#define OBJECT_DEBUG

Change this to;

Code:
//#define OBJECT_DEBUG

This will remove this from the RPT.

Code:
if (_forced) then {
};

if (_objectID == "0") then {
_key = format["CHILD:306:%1:%2:%3:",_uid,_array,_damage];
} else {
_key = format["CHILD:306:%1:%2:%3:",_objectID,_array,_damage];
};
#ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG
diag_log ("HIVE: WRITE: "+ str(_key));
#endif
_key call server_hiveWrite;

} else {
};
#ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG
diag_log format["DEBUG: Monitoring: %1",_object];
#endif
needUpdate_objects set [count needUpdate_objects, _object];
};
};

This is desired behaviour. This is in "server_Updateobject.sqf", and corresponds to _object_damage.

To disable this from appearing in RPT, go into server_toggle_debug.hpp in days_server\compile and;

Code:
#define OBJECT_DEBUG

Change this to;

Code:
//#define OBJECT_DEBUG

I love you, I really wish i had taken the time to read through "all" of the code for 1.7.7 cheers bud

yay someone using one of the changes i made in 1.7.7.1 :p

got tired of having spam in my logs when i know stuff is working.

Let me know if there are any more changes or "filters" to the logging you'd like to see and I'll incorporate it to the next patch.

just a friendly reminder: "OBJECTS" right now is set to all tents/vehicles, etc.

btw there is more added in 1.7.7.2 that eliminates the huge spam from dayz_code about vehicles spawning and vehicle damage monitoring.

I noticed that my ~120 vehicles could generate up to 1800 lines as it parsed and logged all the vehicle part damage on restart

btw there is more added in 1.7.7.2 that eliminates the huge spam from dayz_code about vehicles spawning and vehicle damage monitoring.

I noticed that my ~120 vehicles could generate up to 1800 lines as it parsed and logged all the vehicle part damage on restart

Really looking forward to 1.7.7.2 - I've forked the repo, so you might just see some changes of my own one day :)

Code:
 1:53:14 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
 1:53:44 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
 1:53:44 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/
 1:53:45 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
 1:53:45 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
 1:53:48 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
 1:53:49 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
 1:53:49 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/
 1:53:49 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/
 1:53:50 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
 1:53:50 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/
 1:53:50 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/
 1:53:50 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
 1:53:50 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/
 1:53:50 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/
 1:53:51 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
 1:53:51 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
 1:53:51 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
 1:53:51 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/
 1:53:51 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/
 1:53:51 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
 1:53:51 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/
 1:53:51 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/
 1:53:51 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
 1:53:52 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
 1:53:52 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/
 1:53:52 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/
 1:53:52 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
 1:53:52 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/
 1:53:52 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/
 1:53:53 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
 1:53:53 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/
 1:53:53 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/
This makes me think otherwise. What are you running? Can you post your mission PBO? Low FPS is often caused by either a crappy server (HDD failing, not enough RAM etc) or by addons that slow the server to a crawl. SargeAI has some serious performance issues with 1.7.7.1 - It's still playable, but some serious tweaking is needed to prevent mass desync from FPS lag.

SargeAI has some serious performance issues with 1.7.7.1 - It's still playable, but some serious tweaking is needed to prevent mass desync from FPS lag.

Actually, I had Sarge 1.5 installed during that time I believe. I downgraded to what is it 1.1? Haven't gotten that spam since.

any proof on that ? 1.7.7.1 has an fps issue, there is non that i know of that corresponds to my AI (if you dont intend to run 100s of AI ...)

On another note:

thx a lot dayz10k to implement that debug option as i requested in the issue tracker for dayz .-)

Sarge

Code:
#define OBJECT_DEBUG

Change this to;

Code:
//#define OBJECT_DEBUG

Tried your fix last night, now I'm getting miles of these blocks...

http://pastebin.com/389qNSyS

Can anyone recommend some resources to better understanding BE? Hate to keep bothering ya'll if I can do it myself. Thanks for all the help.

Back