Salvation - A survivor city on Taviana

Hertizch

I've decided to start releasing the additions I've made for Taviana and Chernarus.
Starting with a place I've called, Salvation, located just outside of Etanovsk.

01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
07.png
08.png
09.png
marker.png

This place features about 1000 objects, lots of loot and a great arena for some PVP action. Greatly inspired by Fractional's Sector UBF.

NOTICE: Requires MAP-EU for the concrete surfaces at the entrance.
And the class name "SearchLight_US_EP1" needs to be unbanned. If it's not, download the file without those objects (see at the bottom of this post).

Install server-side:
Put the file salvation.sqf somewhere in your server folder wherever you prefer.
Open server_functions.sqf and add in this line at the end:
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\salvation.sqf";
Remember to change the path to where you placed the file.

DOWNLOAD HERE

NEW: Version witch doesn't require the MAP-EU addon or Searchlights to be unbanned: Download here

This looks great and I am adding it to my server ASAP. I am not familiar with MAP-EU but found a download on Armaholic. What files need to be included from MAP-EU ? Are they to be included with the server.pbo ?

I have all 3 of your Taviana mods installed. Out of curiosity, could you point me to a link that would tell me how to integrate MAP-EU with the mod ? Still new to this and sorry about the headaches I am causing. Interestingly, I found the @Map folder already installed in my ArmaIIOA folder, so I am guessing it was downloaded by DayZCommander as part of a more recent DayZ map or mod such as epoch or overwatch and for me at least it is a non-issue but I worry others who visit the server may not have the @Map downloaded. Thanks for the speedy reply.

If you are running Taviana epoch, map-eu is integrated so you don't have to do anything. But if you run taviana 2.0 it is not, and there is no way to make it run so players don't need to download an extra mod and setting up the launch parameters in dzc. (Anyone correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe you have to include it in the addition launch parameters in dzc if you'r mod doesn't have it included.)

I will probably make a separate file for those who do not have map-eu in there mod so everyone can use it regardless of map-eu or not. I will eventually do this with all my addons.

this is one of the best addons i have seen. but i have a question. I want to add more zombies just to that area. so it is a bit of a challange just wondered if anybody can help me. dont want more over the map just a lot more in this particular base

This is awesome.
I also create my own custom areas in my server. I have 2 questions for you?
1. How did you get those perimeter walls as i dont think ive seen them in the map editor?
and 2, when i open doors and gates i have to do it twice. This is a problem i suffered when i first started map editing and i realised what the problem was. It was where i had edited the map and saved it and then added to the map and saved it again. So it seems like you have done this too. I did it that many times before i realised what i had done, i had to eventually open a door/gate 5 times lol.

Back