Sarge 1.5.0 and server_cleanup.fsm

Hadlis

Not sure what to do about this file. Sarges tut states I need to modify mine but I don't see one in my missions.pbo. I see this file in the new and old sarge files but the tutorial never mentions anything about adding it to the missions.pbo so I've been running it without it.

A2) Adjust your server_cleanup.fsm file for group cleanups
Check out the server_cleanup.fsm file that is part of this repository. Take it as an EXAMPLE (might differ based on server package that you use)how to adjust yours.
Look for (around line 290)
" if ((count units _x==0) ) then {" \n " diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING A GROUP: "" + str(_x));" \n
and change the FIRST line to to:
" if ((count units _x==0) && !(_x getVariable[""SAR_protect"",false])) then {" \n " diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING A GROUP: "" + str(_x));" \n
A2) Adjust your server_cleanup.fsm file for "Killed a hacker" fix
Depends which DayZ version you are running.
The line you are looking for is either:
" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") ) then {" \n
Change to / add as shown:
" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) ) then {" \n
Or the line looks like
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
Change that to
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf

Do I just add his file to my missions.pbo?

Can you upload the pbo somewhere? If you use reallity the file should look like this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cp1017nf6m3b5q2/dayz_server.pbo

Oh, ok wow. Think I was looking in the wrong PBO haha.
So to confirm, the changes to init.sqf etc take place in my "mpmissions/mapname.pbo"?
Then the changes to server_cleanup.fsm take place in "@realitymapname/addons/dayz_server.pbo"?

I'm sorry for the noobish questions. I'm new to DayZ hosting, figured it wouldn't be too difficult since I've hosted loads of other games before, but I'm so lost haha.

Ok thanks, I'm working with Panthera which appears to use @realitypanthera for it's directory. Now I'm in the right place I shall continue with my edits.

Thank you very much for your help. :)

Back