Sarge AI and 1.7.7

actually i feel bad for posting it here....where's your support thread at? but since you asked....

http://pastebin.com/dZUyqeKT
http://pastebin.com/WY0ecswZ

these are the cfg_grid and cfg_grps...I haven't messed with these...only thing if have changed is the SAR_config.

I'm running this on DayZ.st

And im assuming this mess is from 1.7.7 banning all the soldiers weapons from being spawned....got like 1000 lines of this in my RPT

9:54:09 Warning Message: No entry '.opticsZoomMin'.
9:54:09 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
9:54:09 Warning Message: No entry '.opticsZoomMax'.
9:54:09 Warning Message: No entry '.opticsZoomInit'.
9:54:09 Warning Message: No entry '.distanceZoomMin'.
9:54:09 Warning Message: No entry '.distanceZoomMax'.

thats why i asked for the SAR_config. Did you adjust which helis are being spawned ?

Sarge

yea, i eventually just removed it. I'm gonna try and find out what else is wrong before i try to add it again.

Please can you help, Im not getting anything from this amazing plugin.

I initially followed the Tiger youtube tutorial and sadly installed the 1.1 version, then after testing with no results I found the 1.5, updated the init, overwrit the 3 folders in Chernarous/, re-tweaked the SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus.sqf so theres more spawns and 100% likelihood in cherno for testing.

Im not getting any AI, or anything on the map (if there is meant to be), although i get no errors of any kind either, all runs fine, no BE problems etc.

Im on a dayzpriv.com private hive, theres no pbo so i put the addons folder and edited description and init in ROOT/Chernarus/

The battleeye scripts.txt is nothing like the tutorial. All it contains is...
5 "[_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";"
So i didnt touch it.

I got mixed instruction on the init, and eventually opted to put this at the very bottom...
// UPSMON
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf";

// run SAR_AI
[] execVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf";

// admintools
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

// overwrite dayz code shit
if (isServer) then {

// SARGE event handler to save relocated buildings
"SAR_savebuilding"addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) spawn SAR_save2hive};

// overwriting the Dayz teleport check
"atp" addPublicVariableEventHandler {};

};
But my init is also very different from the tutorials, for example the last line in my default init.sqf is...
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

The description.ext and server_cleanup.fsm went exactly as per the tutorial/instructions. My server_cleanup.fsm was locatied in /ServerPBO/addons/dayz_server/system

Thats about all i tcan think to tell you.

HERE is a pastebin of my full init file
HERE is pastebin of full server_cleanup
HERE is pastebin of description.ext
HERE is pastebin of SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus.sqf

Back